PDA

View Full Version : video clips.

Pete
30-12-12, 01:23 PM
Well after getting my macbook pro & installing Final Cut Pro I've been toying making promo videos for football. Im a fan of Manchester United so I've done a few Derby promotion video's but only have a limited amount of clips to use which were downloaded off youtube and edited etc.

Is there anywhere to get lots of good clips, like HD?

Every sort of clip i want either has a big water mark in the corner or its mere impossible to download...

Thanks.

mowgli
30-12-12, 01:48 PM
all broadcast media rights for man Utd are sewn up. if you try to make something from any existing broadcasting, you will be in breach of their rules & likely to be chased by lawyers. sorry... any decent sized organisation will have the rights sewn up.

pottersrebel
30-12-12, 07:49 PM
As mowgli has said and you also need to check whether the clips you have used are also ok to use, just because they are on youtube doesnt mean they are ok to use, ive made a few promo type vids myself for my racing but any picture i have used i have always asked the permission of the photographer and the video clips i use are normally shot by my wife, when i add music to them i have to be careful what song i choose as the music can be removed by youtube.
hope this helps

Stuart
30-12-12, 07:53 PM
Vimeo