PDA

View Full Version : Novaloony

gtegary
27-12-12, 08:30 PM
He offered me a cav for sale after seeing my wanted add.

I was in contact with this bloke for about a week asking a lot of questions about the car as he was 134 miles away from me, and i told him how far i was so he knew!

i asked on many occasions if the car had any issues or problems and he said no.

I then make arrangements including dragging my old man out of bed at stupid o clock in the morning to go view the car.

i turn up and its raining, i view around the car and it all seems ok till i open the boot and its completely flooded, a lot of water, soaked through 2 carpets and has filled the spare wheel well slightly.

I then question him about it and he comes out with some complete crap about he left it open while he took his sub out and it must of got wet, when i said it was far to much water for that he then said there was some water in there from the last owner as he left the boot open as well.

I searched around and there was water getting in from the top of the boot somewhere.

he also failed to tell me about the really faded seats and the cracked dash.

All in all i was rather pissed off as if it hadnt of noticed the water he would of just let me go on my merry way with a car that leaked like a siv!

sorry for the long read but it annoys me that people can waste peoples time and money on fuel knowing they are coming a long way to look at something! 270 miles of pointless driving and £60 of fuel wasted.

Bloke is a waste of time!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: