PDA

View Full Version : What's everyones plans for 2013 then??

staggy_gsi
23-12-12, 06:56 PM
Top on my list is to become a Nova owner again :)
I also want to continue at the gym and get ripped lol
And also hopefully buy my first house
Oh, and crack on with my V8 sierra project too, which ive barely started since November '11 lol

I shall report back in 12 months with how many I've accomplished lol

Mike
23-12-12, 07:30 PM
Buy a house.
Build a double garage.
Build another rally car probably.
And some other stuff.

turbojolt
23-12-12, 07:41 PM
Buy a house.
Build a double garage.
Build another rally car probably.
And some other stuff.

heared through the grape vine you might be moving to hinkley

Stuart
23-12-12, 08:18 PM
Finish the extension that is legally a conservatory lol
Buy a silly but practical car
Buy a corsa to do electronics work on
Get fitter.

nova_stee
23-12-12, 08:19 PM
Put steel rods in the nova and a dta and crank the boost right up
Take the family on as many holidays as possible because we havent been anywere in 2 years
Buy a house cause renting is pissing me off

Stuart
23-12-12, 08:22 PM
Not entirely sure where the desire/need to buy a house comes from lol

I wish we didn't own ours, I could call the landlord and get stuff fixed rather than having to do it myself lmao

nova_stee
23-12-12, 08:28 PM
Not entirely sure where the desire/need to buy a house comes from lol

I wish we didn't own ours, I could call the landlord and get stuff fixed rather than having to do it myself lmao
You havent got my landlord and in 25 years when the mortgage is done i can sell the house were renting for 25 years will leave me with fook all

Stuart
23-12-12, 08:29 PM
You havent got my landlord and in 25 years when the mortgage is done i can sell the house were renting for 25 years will leave me with fook all

Ahh, but in 25 years you'll have paid more than double the 'price' of the house..... Swings and roundabouts.

turbojolt
23-12-12, 08:44 PM
Ahh, but in 25 years you'll have paid more than double the 'price' of the house..... Swings and roundabouts.

atless when its all paid off its yours and only yours, plus its something to leave for your kids

staggy_gsi
23-12-12, 09:02 PM
Plus you can do what you want if its your house (within reason and the law obviously). Landlord wouldnt be too happy if you started knocking walls down here and building extensions there lol

novalovingned
23-12-12, 09:22 PM
Main objective for this year is to finish saving for my mortgage deposit. Gave myself a year to do it and been saving since June, I'm just under half way there which I'm pleased with :) roll on 2013, should be a good one!

mowgli
23-12-12, 09:40 PM
atless when its all paid off its yours and only yours, plus its something to leave for your kids

iirc, you don't have kids..... mine can sod off if they think they are getting my house when i've copped it

turbojolt
23-12-12, 09:47 PM
iirc, you don't have kids..... mine can sod off if they think they are getting my house when i've copped it

i was speaking in genral, whats happening with your house when you pop your gogs then?

mowgli
23-12-12, 09:54 PM
who cares???? i won't exactly be haunting people

turbojolt
23-12-12, 10:20 PM
who cares???? i won't exactly be haunting people

can i have it then?

Mike
23-12-12, 11:55 PM
heared through the grape vine you might be moving to hinkley

Aye somewhere around that area. Needs a massive a garage or enough room to buold tho as the clave im after aint small and he shot blasting equipment ive got aint either.

One saving grace is we'll be mortgage free in 12 years tho lol

turbojolt
24-12-12, 12:01 AM
Aye somewhere around that area. Needs a massive a garage or enough room to buold tho as the clave im after aint small and he shot blasting equipment ive got aint either.

One saving grace is we'll be mortgage free in 12 years tho lol

having you local'ish would be handy aswell, im sure that sandblasting equiment and the laying up (the right word) skills would help pay off the new house :)

Mike
24-12-12, 12:11 AM
having you local'ish would be handy aswell, im sure that sandblasting equiment and the laying up (the right word) skills would help pay off the new house :)

Well im heading more into low volume production as oppose to bits an pieces here an there if im honest but yea. Potentially jacking in the day job at some point in favour of a team of laminators but thats all speculative at the moment.

turbojolt
24-12-12, 12:32 AM
Well I'm heading more into low volume production as oppose to bits an pieces here an there if I'm honest but yea. Potentially jacking in the day job at some point in favour of a team of laminators but thats all speculative at the moment.

if you do move closer and ever need a hand im free most weekends, dont want anything other then the experience, as ive said to you its a field im interested in but i bottled it when phoning to get a apprentice job like a gay lord :(

phunkynova
24-12-12, 07:38 AM
2013 is a make or break year for me ! if I get it right for the Ladies European Tour which will be played at my golf course in August, it will make my name in my field of work,if I get it wrong I could be looking for a new job.

mowgli
24-12-12, 08:07 AM
can i have it then?

no

Stuart
24-12-12, 08:08 AM
2013 is a make or break year for me ! if I get it right for the Ladies European Tour which will be played at my golf course in August, it will make my name in my field of work,if I get it wrong I could be looking for a new job.

So either way, new job time, just changes how easy it is lol

Ernie
24-12-12, 09:26 AM
I'm getting married.

Jon_nova1
24-12-12, 10:59 AM

My mum did that, bitch is currently living in Turkey spending my inheritance lol

david dixon
24-12-12, 01:57 PM
The V6 nova is having some decent changes, more N/A power, more nitrous, body work sorted out....looking for a mid 10 next year.
There also could be something new showing its face ;)

blue_peg_16v
24-12-12, 02:32 PM

My dad has a lot tied up in property but is retiring again next year the lots up for sale and I hope he blows the lot I don't need it and he's worked hard for it saying that though I know my dad is as tight as so that won't happen, has just bought somewhere in gran canaria though so cheap hols for me lol

My plans for the year are get the van done sort the jobs list heather has given me for the house, replace carport roof put doors on either end so its lime a second garage then get the loon stripped fully and blasted towards back end of year ready for its rebuild

davidfox280585
24-12-12, 06:06 PM
My dad has a lot tied up in property but is retiring again next year the lots up for sale and I hope he blows the lot I don't need it and he's worked hard for it saying that though I know my dad is as tight as so that won't happen, has just bought somewhere in gran canaria though so cheap hols for me lol

My plans for the year are get the van done sort the jobs list heather has given me for the house, replace carport roof put doors on either end so its lime a second garage then get the loon stripped fully and blasted towards back end of year ready for its rebuild

lol

Spudly
24-12-12, 06:43 PM
I wonder how much of that list will actually happen then lol

blue_peg_16v
24-12-12, 06:46 PM
Well van might get done lol

Southie
24-12-12, 07:20 PM
I've no plans for 2013, I might start saving for a car of my own though lol

Hobbit
24-12-12, 07:31 PM
Buy a house and do more track days, 6 a year seems reasonable.

craig green
24-12-12, 07:45 PM
Build a track Nova

and break it for parts........................ So won't bother.

16xe_chris
24-12-12, 09:14 PM
Build a carbon covered vauxhall and attend a few shows meets etc and aim to get a feature in a popular vauxhall magazine lol

This all depends if I have the time to do it in 2013.

davidfox280585
24-12-12, 09:31 PM
Well van might get done lol

might lol

Southie
24-12-12, 10:49 PM
Build a carbon covered vauxhall and attend a few shows meets etc and aim to get a feature in a popular vauxhall magazine lol

If you need a hand give me a call chief ;)

TeddyThom
25-12-12, 01:36 AM
Xe the nova. Newer van for work. Hopefully my own place. Definitely want a dog. Not sure what kind of dog but a bigish one. Not St. Bernard style but maybe a white Alsatian or something.

bazzap8389
25-12-12, 07:24 AM
Hopefully get the nova done, ( or started lol) by the end of 2013

Keep hitting the gym hard

Buy a house

blue_peg_16v
25-12-12, 09:02 AM
might lol

Well if its done for national weekend it will only be a year late that's good for me lol

OLD_SKOOOL
25-12-12, 09:48 AM
start me White nova project
few trickery's for the loon
got move in to new house just after new years day
finish my tattoo jumper off...
going have another litter of begals
and start work on me old garages

:)

as for the holidays and fun plans lol

amsterdam end of january
Miami in june (3weeks)
PVS
F1 silverstone
Egypt in augest to go and see the pyramids, vally of the kings, the pyramid quarry

david dixon
25-12-12, 05:13 PM

I have a feeling you may be too busy for that mate ;)

16xe_chris
25-12-12, 11:21 PM
I have a feeling you may be too busy for that mate ;)

Lmao I know matey but I would really like to visit these shows/meets in style lol especially with all these cars so close to the 9's in 2013

bazzap8389
25-12-12, 11:33 PM

I'll hopefully be able to join you in the carbon covered nova with a bit of luck :)

16xe_chris
26-12-12, 05:29 AM
I'll hopefully be able to join you in the carbon covered nova with a bit of luck :)

Yours will be ready sooner than my project matey lol

That would look very cool, 2 vauxhalls covered in carbon will definately be a crowd puller.

Hayley
29-12-12, 07:24 PM
Get a new job (I have an interview on the 9th Jan so that might happen quite quickly)
Move to brizzle after getting said new job
Join the gym and shift my xmas padding
Save up for a deposit on a house with Jack

meritlover
29-12-12, 07:25 PM
i too would like to get a house with Jack

mk3 vinny
29-12-12, 07:26 PM
my plans are to fix this god dam car

Hayley
29-12-12, 07:27 PM
i too would like to get a house with Jack

Well if you reckon you can put up with his festering farts, then be my guest :d

meritlover
29-12-12, 07:35 PM
Jack wouldnt perform such acts. if he did, i bet it would smell like roses

Jack
29-12-12, 08:17 PM
Its like walking through a flowerbed when I trump lol

mowgli
29-12-12, 08:23 PM
jack, at this time of year, most gardeners put a good covering of manure on their flowerbeds...... lol

ps... its ironic that you are planning more curries yet yon missus reckons you fart a tad..