PDA

View Full Version : Reyland/ap 4 pots and t34 and new manifold

eddgsiturbo
17-12-12, 08:31 PM
Havin a bit of a clear out in my garage and I have got a brand new c20let unused tx autosport manifold with a used t34 turbo and a brand new vband fitment for the exhaust, I bought the turbo off a mate and he only done about 6-700 miles on the turbo and sold car as standard, so I bought the turbo but never got round to usin it, the turbo never smoaked at all, it has a lil play in the shaft but this is because it has wet float bearings and once oil gets back in them they will be fine like when it was removed, it is oil cooled aswel so no need for water pipes for it, the manifold was bought new as was the vband for the exhaust, it's only been placed on a head and that's it. I want £340ono for the lot reduced

Ap/reyland 4pot calipers with nearly new mintex pads, the discs are 306mm i think, the discs may need a light skim. But i never had any issues with them when i had them on,and come with the bells, these have few chips but thats it, there are no leaks or any other issues, the discs are 5x110so perfect for 5 stud or 5 stud conversion, or reyland sell the bells for other fitments, the brakes have awsome stopping power,these are direct bolt on brakes. These are for cav/Cali, nova,etc. £350ono sold.

eddgsiturbo
19-12-12, 07:35 PM

eddgsiturbo
30-12-12, 06:40 PM
Turbo and manifold reduced, can post!

Mieran
30-12-12, 09:51 PM
Pics of turbo/manifold?