PDA

View Full Version : Nova sr E reg in sky blue

paulyb
17-12-12, 03:44 PM
Did anyone on here buy the E reg sky blue Nova Sr on eBay on Saturday night? It looked in great condition, 65,000 miles and totally standard.

I was very tempted but bottled it at the last minute :D It went for £1500.00 , just have to keep looking for a bargain good one.

novadave24
17-12-12, 04:38 PM
i saw that one looked good for got all bount it lol

Edd
17-12-12, 05:31 PM
That did look nice from the pics

I'm on the look out for another, worried the lady will cancel the wedding if something else turns up on the drive tho lol

dannymcc
17-12-12, 05:49 PM
Think it was forsale at the end of August too. Looks quite tidy.

novalovingned
17-12-12, 07:59 PM
Give it a week....... Back up for sale due to time waster lol now every man and his nova thinks there rotten old Sr is worth £1500 lol

Spudly
17-12-12, 08:24 PM
Give it a week....... Back up for sale due to time waster lol now every man and his nova thinks there rotten old Sr is worth £1500 lol

People seem to think this anyways tbf lol

raf24
18-12-12, 07:20 AM
[QUOTE=novalovingned;2103128]Give it a week....... Back up for sale due to time waster lol

And it happened......due to man in nigeria not being able to collect till january :wtf:lollol

novalovingned
18-12-12, 07:54 AM
[QUOTE=novalovingned;2103128]Give it a week....... Back up for sale due to time waster lol

And it happened......due to man in nigeria not being able to collect till january :wtf:lollol

Lol your joking? Egay is a total waste of time for selling motors. Don't know why people bother lol

kent14sr
18-12-12, 08:41 AM
It looks a nice car in the photos and probably worth good money.

However, its clear from those both on here and auction sites that just because they are an SR it doesnt make them worth silly money. Certainly mk1 facelift SRs in rough condition are just not worth £1000+ - they are worth what they will break for and thats about £4-500.

As with anything - a minter or a good original car will always command a premium, especially if it is a good spec such as an early SR!

All in my opinion of course!

paulyb
18-12-12, 09:28 AM

Haha, so it's back on eBay , with much better pictures looks bloody nice. Glwts LOL

waggygsi
18-12-12, 10:12 AM
needs at least one rear arch but how many novas dont lol

novalovingned
18-12-12, 01:30 PM
needs at least one rear arch but how many novas dont lol

lol that's what I don't get. It needs an arch and people are still willing to pay 1.5k lol After a good poke about, I bet there's more!

Don't get me wrong, it's a bloody nice unmolested Sr :)

L33 LEG
18-12-12, 01:36 PM
Talking about ebay novas, anybody see the white 2.0 gte rep? Lives near me and i was very tempted to get it, the ad really doesnt do the car justice. It's in absolute perfect condition with a proper conversion and mint gte interior. Totally rust free! I turned it down because it isnt an original example but if you're after a mint 2 owner nova then take a look!

DAFTJOHN
18-12-12, 01:49 PM
Talking about ebay novas, anybody see the white 2.0 gte rep? Lives near me and i was very tempted to get it, the ad really doesnt do the car justice. It's in absolute perfect condition with a proper conversion and mint gte interior. Totally rust free! I turned it down because it isnt an original example but if you're after a mint 2 owner nova then take a look!

Does look nice, on PH for 3300 though!

L33 LEG
18-12-12, 02:44 PM
Does look nice, on PH for 3300 though!

He'll be open to a much lower offer. If you're seriously interested give him a call. If i bought it and did a proper ad that car would get £3k back imo, it really is spotless.

DAFTJOHN
18-12-12, 03:41 PM
He'll be open to a much lower offer. If you're seriously interested give him a call. If i bought it and did a proper ad that car would get £3k back imo, it really is spotless.

Think I'm going to press on with mine, would have had a look at this though if I wasn't.

L33 LEG
18-12-12, 03:51 PM
Ye been reading your thread, you shouldnt give up on it. If anyone else is interested then go buy that white one before i give in and do so lol