PDA

View Full Version : Bowyer developments/ bowyer power

JFincham
10-12-12, 05:27 PM
Does any body have any info on these as I think my engine has had some work done there and I can't really find much about them cheers

mowgli
10-12-12, 05:59 PM
he appears to be elusive...

i found this on a rally forum.....lol

Re: Martin Bowyer Contact Info

+44(0)1432 830 162 let it ring

fearless
10-12-12, 06:50 PM
He may answer the phone if he's not building an engine for you - otherwise he's a difficult man to get hold of !!! - We've been waiting over 2 years for our engine :(

gearbox90
10-12-12, 06:54 PM
He builds a very good vauxhall engine , just abit slow and hard to get hold of, last i hurd there was a 2 year waiting list for one of his engines .My boss is very good mates with him and has one of his engines in his rally nova. he has a facebook page under Bowyer developments.
lol. you posted has i was typeing, so the 2 years is true then .

JFincham
10-12-12, 07:08 PM
Cheers boys I'll have to give him a ring and see. Two years is a very long time to wait lol. But with a waiting list that long I guess it's worth the wait :)

peester
10-12-12, 08:37 PM
Best bet is to go see him. Old school.

peester
10-12-12, 08:40 PM
He may answer the phone if he's not building an engine for you - otherwise he's a difficult man to get hold of !!! - We've been waiting over 2 years for our engine :(

Forgot to tell you i asked after your engine when i was there back in September. When did you last hear from him Dave, just out of interest?

fearless
11-12-12, 12:56 AM
Mate went to visit him last month to see progress - nothing done :( Block still sat on the shelf along with rest of the parts

Spoke to him last week - still waiting on dry sump kit to arrive !!

He must be running out of excuses now ;)

fearless
11-12-12, 01:01 AM
Forgot to tell you i asked after your engine when i was there back in September.

What was his response ?? He's always got someone else's engine to finish first - then ours is next !!

Edd
11-12-12, 08:20 AM
Surely just get someone else to do it?

2 years wait, I couldn't imagine that's worth the wait, a rebuilt engine is a rebuilt engine as long as it's done correctly

peester
11-12-12, 09:44 AM
What was his response ?? He's always got someone else's engine to finish first - then ours is next !!

Just acknowledged he had to get on with it.. i asked how it was going, he said ok.. i didnt realise it was still in early stages :-(
It does help to go see him, ask/check how he's feeling etc

Edd i guess if you want the best..

VXRNuTTA
11-12-12, 05:32 PM
He buys quite a few C20XE Flywheel bolt kits from ourselves - ordered some today funnily enough :)

Mike
11-12-12, 07:43 PM
Heres a bloke Ive not spoke to in an age!

After Shenpar cĂșnt fcuked my 106 cup engine I took it to Martin, he must of had a good 30+ engines in various states of tune/build/broked lol lol proper old skool mind, knows everything there is to know about powerful 8 valves mind!

16v Nova Kev
11-12-12, 09:46 PM
I wouldn't wait that long. End of