PDA

View Full Version : who the hell?

Anton
14-08-03, 03:16 PM
taken from the old fhm feature, have you got any pictures of some weird person that has somehow got in your photo? For example below...

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=1591

Ant

Tilly
14-08-03, 03:45 PM
yup its not a weirdo though its Rob Hardy UK (anyone seen or spoke to him ihavent seen him online in ages)

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=1592

wisewood
14-08-03, 04:14 PM
pmsl - i'll get mi scanner out when i get home.
got a few like that.

?Marty?
14-08-03, 05:06 PM
lmao at people sending inphotos of their mates, and then saying 'who the hell is that' at a person they know damn well, but are now too embarassed to admit knowing.

some weird person that has somehow got in your photo

lol somehow got in YOUR photo, by erm, walking along the road and having his picture taken, but with your car infront of him.

Here's a tip people - when looking through the viewfinder, make sure there ARE no 'people somehow getting into the photo' before you take the picture. Jesus, it's just basic composition of shots! How long is it before the shutter is released!? Most have a time of 0.001 seconds! It's not like you DONT KNOW what you are taking a picture of, you can SEE it.

'MUM, HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET INTO THAT PICTURE, WHEN I WAS TAKING A PICTURE OF MY CAR WITH YOU SITTING INSIDE IT!?'

Weard shit.

Erm, anyway. lol

Chris LR
14-08-03, 05:20 PM
True, you don't own that piece of road, it's a public highway

But seen as you were driving at a 'speed' the guy with the camera didn't have much choice but to take it then.

and that concludes this piss poor excuse for a post

Tilly
14-08-03, 05:34 PM
fuk off u lamers. its in muppet corner what more do u want.
and if i took the pic how did i get in it??? odd

and cant say it looks like anton was speedin gfrom that pic dont judge til u know

Dave
14-08-03, 05:35 PM
**edited due to unfair comment**
will have a look what i got at home on my pc.
does it include hands wandering across the shot?

Tilly
14-08-03, 05:36 PM
not gonna slag him off cause he aint about to defend himself

Anton
14-08-03, 05:39 PM
marty and chris.

this is muppet corner. piss poor stuff for a post? chris you post the most sh1t on novaload.

I just had that photo developed and remembered the old thing they used to do in fhm, with having a random stranger in the background. Thought it would be a good talk point if others had pics like that. You dont like the idea, then go fcuk off and don't bother posting.

No i did not know him, nor was i fcuk speeding.

Chris LR
14-08-03, 05:42 PM
If this is Muppet Corner... Chill Out

You misunderstood what I was trying to say, I was actually refering to my own post as being piss poor, and I never said you were speeding.

you were driving at a 'speed'

Tilly
14-08-03, 05:45 PM
and that concludes this p**s poor excuse for a post
nope it deffo says THIS poor post

Chris LR
14-08-03, 06:43 PM
apologies for the confusion, 'this post' refering to what I had written

Mark
14-08-03, 08:32 PM
Anton, have you anymore with the same bloke in the pic, now that really would be cool! And a bit scary as he seems to be jo public.
:2gunfire:

Ben (lurk75)
14-08-03, 11:43 PM
Best one in that FHM feautre was the guy in the background with hs cock out in a wedding photo.

?Marty?
15-08-03, 03:15 AM
You dont like the idea, then go fcuk off and don't bother posting

OR i can say that i dont like the idea and why. If you don't like THIS idea, fuck off and dont bother reading.

?Marty?
15-08-03, 03:22 AM
Now i dont have to defend myself, and wouldn't ever give a shit about apologising to anyone about anything (unless i want sex) BUT....

Most of my comment was a joke about people sending pictures to fhm and pretending that they dont know who the person is (they give prizes/cash for ones featured), and also about you stating person that SOMEHOW got in. The 'somehow' suggesting it to be something spectacular, whilst it's obvious HOW he got in. He was in the background when the picture was taken. I understand what you mean, but it was merely a play on words.

Everytime i read fhm (never anymore) i used to think what is the point of this 'amazing' photo, when it's people posing infront of the camera and there happens to be someone in the background. It's then sent in as some kind of amazing revellation/find. Cant the people fuckin see them before they take a picture!? And in the event of 'nobbers' you just wouldn't press the shutter release, and say 'oi, fuck off' before taking the picture. Rather than taking it, and then being completely 'amazed' by the awesome spectacle of them still being in the pisture, when they were in the composition all along. Though i guess i understand when people are completely pissed they wouldn't notice as much, as expressions and etc of people in the background may appear very funny in the actual picture, as it'd be larger and show more detail.

And Tilly, makes no difference even if Chris said THIS post. He says that he was referring to HIS reply but you claim that by saying THIS POST he's referring to what anton said, and make it out like he's now trying to worm his way out of what he said. But he would STILL be correct, since a POST is an individual reply, and the topic/whole thing is a THREAD. So he'd have had to say THIS THREAD for you to take offence and jump in defence of Anton.

Chris LR
15-08-03, 03:50 PM
Thank you for pointing out the obvious Marty, at least someone knows what they're talking about.

Anton
18-08-03, 02:21 PM
:o

i just bought a 'randy lover' t shirt from V2003 :D

Tilly
18-08-03, 04:14 PM
MARTY AND CHRIS ESPECIALLY FOR U WITH LOVE

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=1620

Dave
18-08-03, 04:38 PM
lol i like that tilly!