PDA

View Full Version : SR NOVA 1.3 ( OPEL CORSA GT ) mk. I (1985)

markirlanda
02-12-12, 05:37 PM
Rare Open Corsa GT ( SR Nova ). LHD. Snow Plough model. I bought this car 2 years ago from an elderly man in Barcelona as a run around, he was the only owner. The car is currently stored in my garage in Barcelona so transport back to the UK would need to be arranged ( or personal pick-up ). Car is rust free with a very clean underbody and chassis, although it does have a few cosmetic dings and dents it is perfect as an easy restoration project. No previous accident damage. Engine works well and anyone keen to drive it back to the UK should have no problem to make the journey back. It has only done 104k km ( 64,622 miles ). Regular service intervals with stamps to prove. All original documentation to accompany the vehicle. This is a classic and being LHD makes it even more rare. Interior is in excellent condition with no rips or wear on the seats ( Burberry upholstery ). No tuning parts, totally original. Spare wheel has never been used! Serious buyers only please. You can contact me by email or call me on +34 665657591 - more detailed photos on request. mark@bluetc.com

novacabrio
02-12-12, 10:11 PM
Price please?