PDA

View Full Version : smoked an evo :D

Dicko
13-08-03, 09:30 AM
was messing about in local cruise area last night then on the way home had a little race with an rst and saxo and beatthem both. well coming off a set of lights at a roundabout i see an evo coming up behind me and the saxo and rst in the other lane so foot my foot down, straight away the evo is driving a few feet of my bumper, now into 2nd gear foot down the revs are getting a bit high 7k+ i just then next thing theres a big bang as i hit the limiter and i see a flash in my wingmirror as the evo backs off a mile. i got a nice flame out my exhaust as it hit the limiter :D wonder if there was any fire damage to the evo as he certainly backed off :D

**the title name means burning not beating ***

Dave
13-08-03, 10:07 AM
lmao
dicko the firestarter
BURN BABY BURN!

Ben (lurk75)
13-08-03, 10:12 AM
I bet your sooo proud of yourself! :roll:

Ben (lurk75)
13-08-03, 10:14 AM
dicko the firestarter
BURN BABY BURN!

Nah more like a bit of electric six....

"Dicko wants to to take you to a GAY BAR GAY BAR"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wisewood
13-08-03, 10:41 AM
or the first electric six single...

"Fire in the disco... "

Jim
13-08-03, 12:08 PM
or the first electric six single...

"Fire in the disco... "

Surely you mean "Fire from the Dicko..." :lol:

Jim

Dicko
13-08-03, 12:22 PM
he must have ment that :D

i gotta be careful doing that mind cuz i also get a flame back out the trumpet :|

NovaNeil
13-08-03, 12:52 PM
Met a guy at USC that had the same engine as yours Dicko with DTA ignition and cams in it as well as the Jenvey Bodies. He was running in the 14's and told me last week he saw 150bhp at the wheels and nearly 190bhp at the flywheel!!! He was running an F13CR gearbox. The best part about it was the Shell was a clapped out old B-Reg 1.2 with 13" rims and the standard exhaust! I was sitting in the stand at the start line and loads of people were taking the piss, then as soon as the lights went green everyone just went silent.......The Noise was amazing!!! :P . They were left gobsmacked.

You've got an Awesome little engine! Fair Play.

Dicko
13-08-03, 03:01 PM
noisey fckers rnt they :|

does he get the scooby noise between 2-3k rpm (boxer style engine)

then loud as fook harrier jumpjet style noise after 4k rpm :)

?Marty?
13-08-03, 03:23 PM
nice one dk, engine sounds wikkid!

locky
13-08-03, 04:49 PM

Very witty jim :lol:

Adam Moran
13-08-03, 05:39 PM
Neil, did u see that Astra that looked clapped out too, really really noisy. Wasted a few quick cars too!

Ad

Rick Draper
13-08-03, 05:54 PM

Very witty jim :lol:

Surely you mean fire from the loom! :lol: :lol: Rick

Jim
14-08-03, 09:09 AM
Surely you mean fire from the loom! :lol: :lol: Rick

LOL, that was Will (NovaNutter) this weekend. His Loom caught on fire whilst driving down the A5. Muggins here had to call out the AA for him...3 hours on the A5 is not how I anticipated on spending my Sunday evening :roll:

Jim