PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanna swap an nova for an RGV250?

Anonymous
12-08-03, 04:29 PM
Hi is anyone interested in swopping me a nove preferably one of the sportier models ie 1.3 sr 1.4sr sri gte etc about the bike well all i can say is wow! this thing was built to go fast quick! don't be fooled by the small 250 motor as this is the same motor they use in the aprilia rs250. its a 250 cc v twin 2stroke engine which pushes out around 60 bhp so will beat most 400's and it screams al the way up to 13 000 revs!!! it will do 0-60 in around just under 4 seconds and a quater of a mile in about 12 seconds with a top speed of around 130 mph! this is one quick underestimated bike! but thats not all this thing wieghs the same as most 125's and it is one of the worlds most perfect handeling bikes! i have beaten Gsxr's R1's R6's etc in twistie roads it also has stopping power 2 cope with all that speed to with massive twin disk set up on the front i have had the bike on its front wheel from 90 mph! THIS BIKE IS NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED!!! this is a great tool for embarassing bigger bikes and scooby's rx7's etc i have NEVER bean beaten on this bike by a car in anyway and never been beaten by a bike in the twisties and round town. i have reacently rebuilt the engine and fitted special powervalves to make the motor more reliable and its got oficial suzuki racing pipes and only got about 10 000 miles on the clock. it is fitted with luckystrike bodywork with a carbon fibre top fairing and rear hugger although the bodywork is fibreglass and not in good shape. and the front wheel fasa small ding in it but nothing major! I will be sad to see this bike go but want a nova so bad! if you are interested and want some pics you can email me at louifrancis@msn.com cheers for reading hope to speak to u soon!