PDA

View Full Version : Nova c20xe conversion questions.

dc1984
28-11-12, 03:34 PM
Hi folks,

i`ve finally got my finger out and started to work on my nova again after 15 months:roll:

There are a few small problems i`ve come across so far, mostly down to forgetting where bits go and misplacing / loosing parts when i moved units.

1. On the side of the xe inlet manifold there is a hole thats threaded, what goes there?

2. Under the inlet there is an outlet for a hose, does the icv go onto it?

3. I have managed to loose one of the rear gearbox to floor bolts, are they stocked by vauxhall?

4. I bought solid mounts ages ago but the front drivers side one is not threaded like the original one, is it just a case of drilling the chassis leg and fixing it from the wheel arch using a long bolt and nut?

5. The fuel line as it leaves / enters the tank requires a really tight bend in a rubber pipe, can these be bought from vauxhall?

I hope i`ve explained these in a way that makes sense.

thanks in advance folks:thumb:.

David.

turbojolt
28-11-12, 05:08 PM
which gear box bolt is missing i might have one i can messure up for you

dc1984
28-11-12, 05:24 PM
which gear box bolt is missing i might have one i can messure up for you

cheers mate, its the one that goes up into the floor of the car in the middle

turbojolt
28-11-12, 05:47 PM
m10 24mm

i might have a spare m10 25mm in the garage im more then willing to give you for the price of a stamp (what ever that is now days :confused:)

16v Nova Kev
28-11-12, 07:02 PM
4. I bought solid mounts ages ago but the front drivers side one is not threaded like the original one, is it just a case of drilling the chassis leg and fixing it from the wheel arch using a long bolt and nut?

Huh? There should be a threaded part that is on the mount.
I will need to come over for a look