PDA

View Full Version : It is impossible

L14MNP
28-11-12, 02:26 PM
to strip covers from car seats without talking to yourself like Ish from WCC.

Anyone else agree, ese? lol

L14MNP
28-11-12, 03:54 PM
Baddabing baddaboom. :)

My hands are killing now. Damn hog rings!

mowgli
28-11-12, 04:20 PM
I'd imagine clocking in there must take ages..... The masonic handshake is nowt compared to their greetings... Its more like the hokey cokey than a handshake..

L14MNP
28-11-12, 05:32 PM
I'd imagine clocking in there must take ages..... The masonic handshake is nowt compared to their greetings... Its more like the hokey cokey than a handshake..

:d It's cringeworthy at times. *grasps hand/partakes in man hug* "Whatup dawg?"

mowgli
28-11-12, 05:35 PM
The main thing is that you must start the seat work really late & work thru the night, and only manage to get it put together just in time to deliver it..........like they do every sodding episode...

Ps. Did you see the 'xmas' special? They 'turned up on xmas morning' to deliver the 2 cars to cable tv's zach & cody, identical twins with limited talent(apart from them playing the kid in big daddy & acting adam sandler off the screen), and there were pumpkin lanterns on the front porch ffs....

L14MNP
28-11-12, 06:00 PM
I did see that one I think. Didn't know who the kids were though. Evo and Impreza episode?

lol @ pumpkins. Will have to look out for that when it is on again.

Pete
28-11-12, 06:13 PM
What a load of tripe it is.

Ryan fecks me off major. He was in their shoes as he started his career but when his employee's are struggling to meet his 'impossible' deadlines etc he just stands on his little balcony and watches.... i mean ffs how hard is it to go lend a hand....?

mowgli
28-11-12, 06:45 PM
the impossible deadlines are the same as the OCC & boyd coddington ones...

the timelines & continuity are totally screwed up

episode 1 race to built so&so
episode 2 race to build another thing
episode 3 you can see the things from ep.1 & 2 in the background whilst they race to build so&so #3

also, drag it out to make the hour up for the uk market cos american shows are 10 mins too short cos of all the ads

repeat till people are bored rigid, which unfortunately is a long time cos the main audience is american