PDA

View Full Version : scummy little bagheads!!!

Anonymous
26-01-01, 12:23 PM
those skanky assed , shit eatin , bollock faced , sister shagging , no job , no life , no money , no chance, scumbag, "cant earn their own money " little bagheads. Stole my car on wednesday night. The coppers gave it me back the next morning with no sony head unit , no alpine 6 by 9's no 1000w amp in the boot , not even my nise shiny chrome gearnob . please give sympathy and condolances. ta, mr blond

Anonymous
26-01-01, 01:00 PM
soz to hear bout that m8. i had my nova broke into, and all they nicked was bout 30p and 3 fuses! (and the little center thing where the fag lighter is!)#

Mate they need flogginng with a stocking full of diarea (runny shit)

Anonymous
26-01-01, 01:28 PM
is that like diahorrea m8 :0)

Anonymous
26-01-01, 01:59 PM
I say you get the police to do fingerprint checks on the car.
Get them to get DNA from the steering wheel etc that doesnt match yours, then they can run it on their systems and find the bastards!
Kill the lot of them!!!

Anonymous
26-01-01, 07:55 PM
Fuck that dna shit, when mine got brocken into, I thought I had teach them a lesson. 1 week later, I parked the car in the same place with the face on my head unit and the window down slightly. Then I hid around the corner and 20 mins later guess who came back! I have never seen a man reduced to tears and pleading and believe me he was PLEADING not to kill him. What a pathetic sight, I almost felt sorry for him, but proceeded to kick the livin fuck out of him anyway. My life was now complete!

Anonymous
26-01-01, 08:02 PM
thats a spot on idea alan!! nice wish i thourght of that!!

Anonymous
27-01-01, 10:01 AM
fuckin right alan . I'm gonna set a trap! thanks to everyone for their sympathy and advice. mr blond

Anonymous
27-01-01, 11:01 AM
Blondie, you need to do the same as alan but when you catch him, strip him naked, write car thief all over his body and forehead(indelible), tie him to a chair fastened to a roof rack and drive round town for everyone to see. Then dump him in the midle of nowhere. PS give him a good kicking just to make sure. I heard a story about somebody keeping a car thief bound and gagged in his garage for three days!