PDA

View Full Version : onephatnova2.0 (RED baby) might be for sale!!??

onephatnova
11-08-03, 07:15 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

my baby, my pride and joy, might be for sale soon, cause i cant afford to maintain it. Its a lovely car - its not perfect but its almost my dream car. Very fast, good looks inside & out, some unique features. I've spent ?1000's on it!! But my priorities have changed a tiny bit. I've just got a LOVELY new girlfriend 60 miles away :D :D so i could do with getting something a bit more economical.

(btw, if anyone knows of a 1.5TD for sale, pls let me know...)

Onephatnova2.0 is in the garage at the moment getting a quote for some work that needs doing. But i was reluctantly thinking i might have to sell her anyway and getting summat a bit cheaper anyway. I might get it fixed and then sell it. Or if any of you could do the work (welding) yourself, it would be a good investment. Let me know if you are interested.

(btw, Blu-Baby2 is still for sale too)

Any offers for RED or BLU...

Email / msg me [onephatnova2@hotmail.com]

Mark
11-08-03, 07:18 PM
Nice Nova, like the colour co-ordination!

bfuller
12-08-03, 09:14 AM
i'll give you ?900 for it.

?Marty?
13-08-03, 03:11 AM
Referring to cars as baby is babyish. Do you share your bed with cuddly toys and give them all names?

Also, you can't, and will not, entice a sale with ''it's almost my dream car''. Good for you, but you're not the one buying it. The buyer could not care less about that. If it's almost his/her dream car, then it would matter to them.

And cut the OnePhatNova crap. It's just a 'NOVA', which is the model name. That's what YOU call it, but it's not what IT is called. It is not a transferrable name and is not passed with the car, and should not be used in an advert. I would not buy it and refer to it as that. Shall i ring the insurance company and get a potential quote for a 'OnePhatNova2.0'.

Also, 'i cant afford to maintain it' is not a good selling point either. It gives off a 'has not been properly/adequately maintained' notion.

Also, is this the car you bought off e-bay for ?300, if my memory stands correct? A lot of mods add very little, if any at all, re-sale value.

?Marty?
13-08-03, 03:13 AM
Also this is not a cars for sale section, even if the sale is only an invitation to make an offer.

And the ''if anyone knows of a 1.5 TD for sale" should be in the Cars Wanted section too.

yes, i am a ****.

burgo
13-08-03, 03:35 AM
ill second that marty and have you not thought about praps converting red to a diesel u could get a complete diesel from a salvage yard for ?100 tops and u got everyfing need to swop over that way u can keep ya pride and joy and its not gonna hurt the pocket as much

ade
13-08-03, 07:45 AM
oooh - who got out of bed on the wrong side !!!!

:lol:

Blue Baby was bought off ebay for #150 iirc (I posted the link) but I know he had to fork out a bit for transporting it and then a new clutch etc got shoved in.

I've been after it but now cannae afford it as I spent me cash on moving house.

Maybe if its still about at christmas might be able to pursuade the wife...

Ade
:|

Mark
13-08-03, 08:26 AM
Also this is not a cars for sale section, even if the sale is only an invitation to make an offer.

And the ''if anyone knows of a 1.5 TD for sale" should be in the Cars Wanted section too.

yes, i am a c**t.
Marty - think it might be time to go and have those pills the doctor prescribed now. :roll: :lol:

Ben (lurk75)
13-08-03, 09:25 AM
Im with Marty on this one :!:

bfuller
13-08-03, 01:40 PM
Also, is this the car you bought off e-bay for ?300, if my memory stands correct? A lot of mods add very little, if any at all, re-sale value

If i remember correctly, the blue one came off ebay, for ?115, although due to a fresh MOT, the asking price is now ?1000, and im not joking, i enquired about it.

no doubt he'll be wanting at least ?5000 for this one, or ?6000 if its got MOT :lol:

?Marty?
13-08-03, 03:25 PM
Still there's nothing wrong with 'selling snow to the eskimos', it's just good business. If ya can pull it off.

onephatnova
14-08-03, 10:51 PM
internet connection has been down for a nearly a weeks cause of NTL problems and then i got that nasty virus where it shuts my comp down as soon as i connect to the internet.

anyway, it seems as tho some of you have had a good laugh/moan - i dont care, wotever!!! ya can say wot ya like about me or my cars!!

For people that look at the site regularly will know that my blu-baby has now been reduced/offered at ?750, after MOT, brand new tyres, clutch and a few other new bits and pieces.

The red-baby is not gonna be overpriced!! but i'm not gonna sell it to the first person that offers me a fiver, or wotever!! ALL serious offers made to me via email/msg will be considered.

(btw, i have put an advert in the wanted section for a 1.5TD)

Mark
14-08-03, 11:15 PM
If I buy the Red one, do I get the two girlies chucked in?
:D