PDA

View Full Version : photobucket alternative

turbojolt
24-11-12, 05:39 PM
as the title says i need a good free alternative to photobucket, this netbook i use doesn't even seem to be able to load there new website design :roll:

so what are you guys using?

Jack
24-11-12, 05:49 PM
imageshack is good. Or imgur

[edit] Also try Flickr

[edit again] And if you don't fancy signing up to something new but have Facebook, you can use that as an image dump - just set up a private album and throw everything in there.

turbojolt
14-01-13, 04:29 PM
anyone else having problems with photobucket, it was a pain but i could switch back to the old style now i cant do that so i cant upload any pictures or view my old ones, all i can see is blank Grey squares!

I'm sick of using image shack as it will only let me upload one picture a time :roll:

phunkynova
14-01-13, 04:33 PM
I had some problem with PB but it works fine again now. It was problems with logging in.

TeddyThom
14-01-13, 05:54 PM
TJ, you use an iPhone right?? Just use your app to upload everything from there and then copy it all over on your phone. That's what I do, even when I'm sat at the pc... :thumb:

turbojolt
14-01-13, 05:56 PM
TJ, you use an iPhone right?? Just use your app to upload everything from there and then copy it all over on your phone. That's what I do, even when I'm sat at the pc... :thumb:

no i have a 10 quid nokia lol

TeddyThom
14-01-13, 06:51 PM
lollollol

Benn
14-01-13, 06:56 PM
I hate the new PH look, changed back and it's stayed old style and it much much better now, faster with no crashing upload adds.

turbojolt
14-01-13, 06:59 PM
I hate the new PH look, changed back and it's stayed old style and it much much better now, faster with no crashing upload adds.

thats the problem it wont let me change back! so annoying the old layout was the mutts nuts there have ruined it!

Benn
14-01-13, 07:04 PM
Log out and and back in, that did it for me.

pottersrebel
14-01-13, 07:22 PM
anyone else having problems with photobucket, it was a pain but i could switch back to the old style now i cant do that so i cant upload any pictures or view my old ones, all i can see is blank Grey squares!

I'm sick of using image shack as it will only let me upload one picture a time :roll:
Tj you can upload mutiple files on image shack, after you open the browse box if you hold CTRL while clicking the images you want to upload it`ll highlight more than one. then just add them as normal. Thats what i do anyway

turbojolt
14-01-13, 07:26 PM
Tj you can upload mutiple files on image shack, after you open the browse box if you hold CTRL while clicking the images you want to upload it`ll highlight more than one. then just add them as normal. Thats what i do anyway

ive tried that but it says image file to big to upload

Jack
14-01-13, 08:47 PM
The thing that annoys me most about PB is the crap flash ads it throws in when you're uploading pics. Yes I'm more than happy to hear some whingy housewife battering on about flash liquid or whatever when I'm trying to listen to deadmau5.

What about Flickr? PBase? Imgur?

turbojolt
14-01-13, 09:00 PM
cheers jack, didnt like flickr wanted me to have a yahoo account or reinstate my facebook

just signed up to imgur and it seems good

Graeme
14-01-13, 09:16 PM
How do you get the relevant image code thing if Facebook though? On iPhone?

turbojolt
14-01-13, 09:17 PM
just copy and paste the image

Jack
14-01-13, 09:18 PM
On android you can long-press on an image and copy the url, can you do similar on iphone?

Benn
14-01-13, 09:56 PM
The thing that annoys me most about PB is the crap flash ads it throws in when you're uploading pics. Yes I'm more than happy to hear some whingy housewife battering on about flash liquid or whatever when I'm trying to listen to deadmau5.

What about Flickr? PBase? Imgur?

They've stopped them! I frigging hated them as they would either crash my upload or be so LOUD it would scare the crap out of me.... But now i dont get them at all.