PDA

View Full Version : C14NZ Engine with ancillaries + Rebuild Parts.

DuBsZ
18-11-12, 12:41 PM
C14NZ Engine with ancillaries + Rebuild Parts.
This is straight of another website for selling, so just copied my description ..
Splitting parts now as need to make room for the nova in the garage so offer me on anything!

Here you are looking at a 1.4 astra C14NZ engine, with ancillaries and rebuild parts.
I have other items for sale (Mainly vauxhall nova parts) if the buyer is interested in more, but feel free to message me also!

Engine is stripped down to the bottom end, as i was in the process of building this engine back up to put in my Nova, but i am now moving to a bigger engine idea.
Bores are in great condition, no scores or marks on any of them.
All threads have been re-threaded so that all bolts fit as they should which cost me 30 pounds at a local garage.
Engine itself is in great condition, just needs sanding down and spraying with the high temperature paint included in the bidding (RED)
Sump gasket has been replaced.
Comes with the infamous F13 Gearbox (Best suited for small block engines)

Comes with;
- Head gasket
- Inlet gasket
-Exhaust Gasket
- Water Pump
-NGK Spark plugs
- Gasket sealant
- Timing belt Kit
-Oil Filter

Minor bad points:

- Will need new clutch as this one is done for, was going to use the ancillaries of my Nova.
- Alternator is ancient and probably faulty, so will need replacing
-No ECU as was going to run twin 40 carbs which dont need management.
- Will need new stretch bolts as used these on my 1.2 engine.

Cash on collection.
Any questions, inbox me .
CAN PROVIDE PICTURES ON REQUEST, LOTS OF STUFF HERE.

DuBsZ
31-01-13, 12:48 PM
Getting in the way now..£60 can take all of it..just wanna get rid as in the way now stopping car going in garage.
Ring me on 07449129487 :).

_Jake
31-01-13, 01:29 PM
Did it have a f10 or f13 gearbox originally?

jimbob-mcgrew
31-01-13, 02:45 PM
id take this off you if i had the space to put it somewhere, how many miles the block done ?