PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Street Car

NovaNeil
10-08-03, 05:22 PM
Just come back from a wicked weekend down at Santa Pod, Awesome weather and loads of fast and in some cases VERY fast cars! And I have the pleasure in saying a lot of then were Novas!
I counted 5 2litre 16v Turbos, 9 2litre 16v's, a 2 litre 8v Turbo and a 1.6 16v with Jenvey Throttle Bodies and 190bhp! Also there was a handful of GTE's and GSi's taking to the strip and the odd SR.
And the fastest one I saw run was a Red GTE (2.0 16v Turbo) with 17"Black rims (Was car of the cruise in Max power last month) and 2 side exit exhausts which ran a 13.1 but ran in the high 12's earlier on which I didn't see.
A 2L TB was also there all stripped out with just one seat. He made a 13.4

I just wish I didn't have a cracked Piston so I could off seen what I could do...... Oh well, maybe next year........... :P

Adam Moran
10-08-03, 06:25 PM
I also went to Santa Pod at the weekend and it was awsome! Soooo many Novas down there I couldn’t believe it.

Best car of the show for me was a grey Sierra Cosworth that had a "heavily" modified engine :lol:

Good to meet NovaNeil too, I look forward to seeing his car run its going to be :o fast!

Ad

epo
10-08-03, 08:12 PM
i left pod in style :oops:
on the back of an AA wagon
blown head gasket gutted mind u least it save me on petrol

GTE-RACER
10-08-03, 09:42 PM
lol...bad luck epo_sri....

I just went up on Sunday, fink i missed most the fun as there didn't seem 2b many show cars about :-\

What was Norris Designs fastest time? only saw him run a 11.4 or somethin..

Un what was all that shite bout someone nickin a car and torching it???

All in all a good day out..., shame about the wind pickin up and blinding everyone with grit @ the end tho lolol

techie
10-08-03, 09:47 PM
There was some bad shit going on by all accounts.

Two dickwads were arrested by Police after attempting to rape an 11 year old girl. (what has the world come too?)

One of my mates cars was keyed

Another had his window smashed

Great day out then, glad I didnt go.

epo
10-08-03, 09:50 PM
Two dickwads were arrested by Police after attempting to rape an 11 year old girl. (what has the world come too?)

One of my mates cars was keyed

Another had his window smashed

thats well bad never heard about ne of that the only thing we were told was that the bogs got smashed up

GTE-RACER
10-08-03, 09:56 PM
How many of u lot got caught by that stoopid feckin speed camera just b4 u turn down the country lanes??

Im hoping it was just a caution camera and not a real speed trap :-\

Breeny
10-08-03, 10:02 PM
My friends left on Saturday, they were planning on staying the whole weekend.

There gezebo got stolen, some of there show plates got stolen and one of the cars got keyed down. Just glad I didn't go now!

Tis a shame cos it sounds like it would have been a really good weekend with some nice cars.

Tilly
11-08-03, 01:41 AM
i went last year wasnt impressed didnt go again

?Marty?
11-08-03, 01:57 AM
fuck! :o

Sounds like there was a load of tossers there! Can't stand people like that.

burgo
11-08-03, 04:12 AM
well i went was feckin awsome the only thing i saw from wot i could see was three blokes were fuckin about wiv some birds nova so she ws shouting at em to get off her car and some bloke stepped in smacked em all and sed i surgest u run away now so they did lol altho i left at 3.00 sunday mornin which is wen those toilets were getting smashed up apart from that i had a gr8 time i especially loved the maxpower stand and fastcar stand lovely wimen but im defo going next year altho next year instead of an ickle 2 man tent it is gonna b a trailer tent at each end with a huge feck off tent between em with a jenny so we can have lightin and tunes and im gonna steal me dads huge barbie so u wont b able to miss me :twisted:

GTE-RACER
11-08-03, 02:58 PM
im gonna steal me dads huge barbie so u wont b able to miss me

lolol, what ur dad's blow up barbie doll yer?, u gonna pimp her out 4 drink money? lolol

burgo
11-08-03, 03:35 PM
ya lol i think i could make loads

toughy
11-08-03, 06:49 PM
yep it was fuckin awesome nova turbo's were kicking arse that weekend.and i got myself a free dirty lap dance in the fast car tent and leaked a bit of sex wee. anybody notice a nova hatch in white with yellow dtm stickers and black anthracite wheels ran 13.3? what what engine was in that?

epo
11-08-03, 08:26 PM
im defo going next year altho next year instead of an ickle 2 man tent it is gonna b a trailer tent at each end with a huge feck off tent between em with a jenny so we can have lightin and tunes and im gonna steal me dads huge barbie so u wont b able to miss me :twisted:

there was sum 1 already there with decks and a fridge run off a jenny he had sum gud tunes

burgo
12-08-03, 02:05 AM
yeah the fast car stand was wicked i was standin there leanin on that merc and u wernt the bloke gettin his pics taken with them were u and ive decided next year my camp can b the NL headquarters i mean i gonna have enough space so why not im hoping me new project with the sr will b done but not sure yet and dependiing on how the year goes may b the limo as well which will b kool

toughy
12-08-03, 08:23 AM
no the big circus tent further up