PDA

View Full Version : Parents

Chris LR
10-08-03, 12:46 PM
Were discussing this last night...

How would you rate your parents....?

My parents used to be 'OK' but over the last couple of years they've gone completely 'Chilled'

Tilly
10-08-03, 02:48 PM
I only live with my mum (and step dad but he doesnt have a say what i do) she is sound as a pound. Only thing is she nags how i spend my money but i just tell her i earn it so ner.

dave.gsi
10-08-03, 04:41 PM
mine piss me right off. i wish they'd hurry up and get a divorce

Cheese
10-08-03, 11:20 PM
Couldn't really ask for better parents! :D
Just about to continue supporting me through my 4th and final year of Uni, Don't complain about me taking over the garage for car stuff and dont even complain about all the oil and other crap ive dropped/spilt on the drive over last 6 years!! :D
Used to argue with them a bit (when i was younger!) but in the last 4.5 years or so, everything has been sweet :D

burgo
11-08-03, 05:32 AM
i voted twice cos me mum is kool but me dad can b abit of a cnut but they have both let me steal there garages so it kent b that bad i spose lol

Dicko
11-08-03, 10:22 AM
only prob i have is similar to tilly. mum nags when i spend money on stuff sayin she will put my bored up if i can afford to spend it on rubish lol

linzTDI
11-08-03, 11:49 AM
My mam and dad smoke alot so they are always chilled :wink: :lol: dad is a bastard tho but thats natural

wisewood
11-08-03, 11:52 AM
i never really get on with my parents when i am living with them - good thing i dont anymore really.

as long as its just in small doses my parents are fine, relaxed and ok to be around - but too much time = too much stress.

Dave
13-08-03, 09:52 PM
me an me da get on great but me ma can be a bit off sometimes but generally they are ok have taken up most of the house with car parts an they haven't complained too much

Mark
13-08-03, 09:56 PM
Parents divorced and re-married, all 4 parents Chilled.