PDA

View Full Version : nova_sr_boi1991

Steve
04-11-12, 07:49 PM
Not too impressed, I paid for a headlight which I waited well over a week for, he said it had sent, I asked for a tracking number which he said he would get but never did. He then offered me another headlight but as I needed it asap for my mot re-test I had to go out and buy another, I then asked for a refund which he said was no problem but still hasn't returned.

Overall, not very good communication and this still hasn't been resolved.

kent14sr
27-11-12, 04:48 PM
Delivery was a little slow and slight issue with when it was actually posted (postage mark 4 days after the date I was originally told it was posted)

However, arrived all ok and communication was ok so would definately use again. Item was good.

Steve
29-11-12, 12:14 AM
Well I never got another headlight in the post or a refund as promised and he hasn't responded to my pm's to let me know what's happened so i'm less than impressed.

I would be happy if I got a response but he has been online recently so he can't have missed the fact that ive been leaving him messages.

brainsnova
29-11-12, 01:12 AM
Some people just suck at selling

Steve
08-01-13, 09:02 PM
After various pm's ive still had no reply, he put up in a post that he thought this was resolved but asked for my email address again and said it would be sorted....:tumble:

It still hasnt been sorted and this has been about 2 or 3 months now, I wouldn't reccommend ANYONE deals with him as he is completely un-trustworthy!!!