PDA

View Full Version : 1990 - Mk.2 Astra - White 3 door Merit - 16SV Auto - 39k - Great cond.

jimbob-mcgrew
29-10-12, 02:36 PM
25 pictures in this photobucket album :

http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll227/photon_09/astra/?start=all (http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll227/photon_09/astra/?start=all)

unfortunatly i dont have space to keep this, and need to sell it fairly quick.

i was planning to convert it to manual and maybe go down the replica route.

its a great shell, solid through out, bar some minor rust on the backs of the sills.

would make an ideal track car or for re-shelling a gte or XE conversion.

ive not had it long at all. 1 previous owner before me, has had it garaged all its life.

only 2 mot's with the documents, but service history in the book every year up untill 2001 when the car was at 29k (10k ago)

have put pictures up of the bad bits, the drivers door lock was apparently done some years back when the previous owner had it.

the centre silencer was blowing, it has a pea sized hole in it that ive wrapped as a temporary fix, will need replacing at some point.

the plastic lever on the seat folding catch on the drivers side is missing.

vauxhall rubber matts front and back.

tools and jack in with the spare tyre.

great runner, starts every time.

16SV engine with pierburg 2e carb. auto choke works well.

tax till the end of feb next year. (4 months)

mot till the 27th of august next year. (10 months)

will throw in a haynes manual with it.

900 ono

location - junction 5 on the m40.

jimbob-mcgrew
29-10-12, 03:15 PM
reduced price - 800 ono

jimbob-mcgrew
31-10-12, 04:14 PM
gots to go - reduced further - 700

novaboy2010
01-11-12, 01:34 AM
thats a clean little astra m8 hope the new buyer sorts the arches out before they get any worst gd luck

jimbob-mcgrew
12-11-12, 01:10 AM
last chance for song - £600 no offers
cant believe the lack of interest for this great shell, some guy on the road pulled me over to have a look at it, said he wanted to buy it.