£80

Taken off my Nova Turbo as now had 3" system custom made

Cheers
Chris.

Heres a pic:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0803/TurboChris/DSC06664-1.jpg

gary_126
27-10-12, 11:07 PM
Is this a powerflow one? Any pics fitted?

Turbo Chris
28-10-12, 12:57 PM
Is this a powerflow one? Any pics fitted?

no its not powerflow mate
sorry forgot pics on the car before i removed it

cheers
chris.

Turbo Chris
01-12-12, 08:05 PM
back up,nice exhaust this

Turbo Chris
17-12-12, 10:39 PM
bttt

scott.parker
17-12-12, 11:19 PM
If this is the nice turbo Chris who sells parts as a breaker and I'm sure it is you, you sold me a set of cav even length drive shafts at billing knowing full well they wouldn't fit, so please anyone buying of this guy keep in mind he's dishonest..

Turbo Chris
18-12-12, 05:52 PM
If this is the nice turbo Chris who sells parts as a breaker and I'm sure it is you, you sold me a set of cav even length drive shafts at billing knowing full well they wouldn't fit, so please anyone buying of this guy keep in mind he's dishonest..

hi mate,

didnt even go to billing this year so wouldnt have a clue what your on about
if it was the year before its taken you nearly 2 years to type to me & discuse this lol,ive sold lots of parts at shows and online
if im selling a pair of shafts off a cav what am i doining wrong??? were they cav shafts? if not what are they?
Are they damaged,cut in half or anything?
do i have special powers and know what car your going to fit them on mate

ive been selling for years with no problems so if you have a problem send me a message or ring me on 07818 800738 instead of holding it in for that length of time

im on PNG to enjoy & for info to get my nova how i want it,ive fitted a 3" exhaust so this is no use to me so is forsale,have you got a problem
wth that aswell scott

cheers
chris.

cheers
chris.