PDA

View Full Version : jealous scumbag

kirky_boy87
25-10-12, 01:06 AM
Was just on my way home in my nova and some little gob ****e chucked a stone at my car and as dented my drivers door at bottom. Jumped out car and chased him for ages but he already had a good head start so I couldnt get him. Was on his own any need for it really jealously cos hes probably not got nothing I would have killed him if I court him. No need 2 take oat out on other people's cars joke.

Nova_Tek
25-10-12, 01:21 AM
I've had a football kicked at my passenger door which was a load bang, I thought the door caved in but it was ok. Also had a stone thrown at the front of it and hit the grille. Luckily no damage!

All types of people in this world mate. A lot of jealous, disrespecting, scum bag little and big sh*ts about.

kirky_boy87
25-10-12, 01:36 AM
I no what you mean mate. No need for damaging peoples things I think if they have got some sort of problem. Should take it up with me not my car people arent bothered now days I would have dreamed about doing that 2 my worse enemies car let alone some random person. I no my cars are my pride and joy I wouldn't even think about doing stuff like that

brucer
29-10-12, 06:27 PM
i too had a football kicked at my car (old vetcra), i dont think they expected any body to chase them, one fell over and lost his shoe the second time i found the pair but they got away. :(

novadave24
29-10-12, 07:07 PM
should run him over mate i would off ;)

mowgli
29-10-12, 07:11 PM
i was driving a wagon in wrexham & some stones bounced off my screen... i saw the kids throwing them & drove straight to the school up the road... found a teacher & then gave the kids a right telling off as they finally walked to the gate.

i chased a kid up a driveway near my house when he chucked something at my pickup... he was cacking it as i chased him in my pickup.....i'm certain he at least wet himself....

i was driving my kids home in my astra when some lads took some potshots at the car with a bb gun, and the window was open.. and some got inside the car, i took chase & i lost them in a cul-de sac, but an old boy was in his front garden and happily told me just which house they had run into.. so i door knocked & their mum answered. i explained what had happened & asked her to deal with it.. the old boy was chuckling when i came out & said their dad's a copper, and i never saw the lads again all summer..

i also once kicked someones car door in.. when i was a student in coventry, i was on my push bike & passing a junction when this bloke overtook me & turned in, so as i turned in with him, i kicked hell out of his side panels. i had toe caps on that day cos it was workshop day.

novadave24
29-10-12, 07:25 PM
bet they put some dents in the side off his car
when things like this happen to my mate he goes for there mirriors lol

mowgli
30-10-12, 09:06 PM
bet they put some dents in the side off his car
when things like this happen to my mate he goes for there mirriors lol
like i stayed to have a look at it....

BRoadGhost
30-10-12, 09:39 PM
About 10 years ago one afternoon, driving to town a chap driving some sort of tipper truck threw a large lump of concrete straight up in the air out of the drivers window. TBH at the time I didn't notice something was thrown until it crashed down a few meters in front of the car. I didn't pursue it, probably because no damage was done & I had to be somewhere; not like I could have bullied anything of that size anyway.

Karma will find people with such intent.

blue_peg_16v
30-10-12, 10:59 PM
Feck bags mate but tbf probably best you didn't catch them if you had of caught him you would of ended up in more bother mate

staggy_gsi
04-11-12, 08:59 PM
I've had all sorts done to my cars over the past 8 years. Latest one was about 2 weeks ago, came out one morning to find one of the mirrors off my Astra in bits on the floor. It was the one facing the pavement so I've no doubt it was some idle scrote walking past who was jealous of my car. Absolutely no need for it, makes me mad!