PDA

View Full Version : Vauxhall corsa sport cheap fast runaround.

corsasportuk
23-10-12, 11:58 PM
Hi all i have for sale a star silver corsa sport 1998 registered r reg it is the 1.6 model with mods.this car is very very reliable and goes very well for any of you out there wanting a cheap winter runaround this is the car for you it has mot until july 2013 and 6 months tax.it has a fully rebuilt engine which does not burn,leak or use oil or water it has a stainless 4 branch and a vx inlet manifold,has standard exhaust system so very quite until you give it some then it has the corsa sport grunt lol.new centre section and new cat.has had new rear wheel bearings as of yesterday new front discs and pads,trackrods,balljoints.it is lowered 40mm all round on a set of cav slabs in black with 4 good 195 45 15 tyres.the car is completely undersealrd after having a patch on the sill welded and a patch in the spare wheel well but not bad at all for a 14 year old car.now for the bad bits has a rust on the boot round the rear wiper and at the bottom of the spoiler this is very common also a little bit on the bonnet lip but again this is usual for corsa please dont let this put you off as it still cleans up remotely well and is a very good everyday driver which still returns great mpg price is £550 thanks

millworm
24-10-12, 12:30 AM
pics? I know someone looking for something like this

corsasportuk
24-10-12, 12:35 AM
pm me your number mate and i will send pics as unable to upload them lol

millworm
24-10-12, 12:54 AM
pm'd