PDA

View Full Version : Curtoise (Curtis Reid)

phunkynova
22-10-12, 05:31 PM
I have now been waiting some 8 Months for him (curtoise Curtis Reid) to up hold is side of our transaction and every time I contact him just poor excuses as too why he's not sent my my part.
I would advise anyone not to deal with him and if you must then with extreme prejudiced.

Curtoise
22-10-12, 05:49 PM
Right, i have had plenty of dealings on here with no problem as im sure lots will comment.

i also do not apprecieate you naming my full name on a public forum, i have a username for a reason.

for all who it concerns i have not had a laptop or use of a computer for some time now and honestly forgot about the transaction (a swap of bonnet badges)

phunkynova i apologise for the time i have taken to do this and get back to you but i did infact purchase a badge for you as my original one got stolen off my car a week after recieving yours, below you will see apic of it and i would ask you to pm to tell me if it is in suitable condition for your needs and then send me your address for postage and i will get it sent ASAP

http://i551.photobucket.com/albums/ii448/curtreid8/IMAG0052.jpg

once again sorry for the lenghty wait.

Will F
09-11-12, 09:11 PM
All that fuss over a bonnet badge?? Lol

Calamity Josh
17-11-12, 10:06 PM
problem resolved

brainsnova
18-11-12, 01:31 AM
I don't believe someone stole his bonnet badge (police report required)

scoobyeater
09-12-12, 05:40 PM
about 2/ 2 and a half years ago, he had some bits off my brother and never payed, earlier this year gave us an sr steelie, to knock off a tenner, but still owes my brother £40

An people like this sell on the forum ouchhh

Curtoise
10-12-12, 07:08 PM
And josh if you check with your brother I did pay him. Thanks for reminding me.

Calamity Josh
11-12-12, 10:24 PM
And josh if you check with your brother I did pay him. Thanks for reminding me.
thanks for sending the money over :)