PDA

View Full Version : some people shouldnt ba allowed on the road

chrisd1986
20-10-12, 12:23 AM
Well tonight i was coming home from work and when i was dropping one of the girls off somone kindly decided to pull out on me in his 62 plate piece of hyundai pig iron i35 and hit me (dont worrie i was in my golf the nova is fine), he admitted liabillity and couldnt appologise enough we exchanged details i reported it to the police and my insurance as tbey have a 24h claim service and now ive got to wait grrrrr

Nova_Tek
20-10-12, 12:27 AM
Typical!

chrisd1986
24-10-12, 04:01 PM
Well its beginning to look like hes not insured, how can somone drive a brand new car off the forcourt and not have insurance for it ive done some digging and spoken to the dealer who sold it and they confirmed that they didnt provide a 7 day cover on that vehicle which was the only info that they were willing to give me appart from the fact that his car was 2 days old when he hit me

Andy
24-10-12, 04:04 PM
He shouldnt have been allowed to take it without insurance

Jeff16v
24-10-12, 10:21 PM
You have to take proof of insurance when you collect it, otherwise they can't release it.

Stuart
24-10-12, 10:31 PM
We never showed the dealer our cover note for the 500 when we picked it up.....

chrisd1986
24-10-12, 10:42 PM
Well im sooooo pissed off right now and the engineer that the insurance has sent out has declared it unfit to drive. I never have any luck at all, i thought it would have been sorted simply as hes admitted it was his fault my car would get fixed and i would get a claim from but now im stuck with a repair bill that i cant afford so it looks like im going to have to strip it for parts to get some cash for a new one and use my nova through the winter grrrrrrrrrrr