PDA

View Full Version : anyone local to bedfordshire - need help swapping doors and fitting e/w & c/l.

cav_2.0_gli
13-10-12, 08:28 PM
hi,

ive got a k-reg nova 1.5td, 5 door in red.

ive picked up a k-reg nova 1.2 luxe plus in red, about 3 months ago, to swap all 4 doors over (in order to fit central locking and electric windows). i am also going to swap the front wings and bonnet over as they are in better condition.

basically, in the last 3 months i havent had the time to swap all the bits over, the luxe has just sat here.

is anyone local to me, willing to come over mine and swap all 4 doors etc over for me and get the electric windows and central locking in my td? i should have all the tools etc needed, and should hopefully be able to give you a hand doing it. obviously i will pay you for your time.

its just a case of swapping all 4 doors over, and plumbing the e/w and c/l wiring into the TD.

if anyones able to help, please PM me. need to get that luxe out the way soon.

thanks.

cossienova
13-10-12, 10:09 PM
Can't help I'm too far away from u! But I'm about to do the same as u, convert my 1.5td 5 door to electric/central looking, it all looks pretty straight forward too do. Have u got any pics of your 5 door td? The only one iv ever seen is mine!

brainsnova
13-10-12, 11:01 PM
You can remove the doors yourself by removing the wing first and undo all wiring and the door check strap, shut the door knock out the pins, open door and lift at the same time :d

Stuart
13-10-12, 11:04 PM
Where in beds?

cav_2.0_gli
14-10-12, 05:45 PM
Where in beds?

im 7miles south of bedford and 6 miles north of luton. if thats helps. just off A6 and A507.

cav_2.0_gli
20-10-12, 12:35 PM
anyone? would greatly appreciate anyone helps and pay for your time.