PDA

View Full Version : dog stabbed in london....

mowgli
12-10-12, 02:28 PM
so, 2 people walked their dogs in a park.. the dogs had a sqabble... one owner left, and then came back with 2 knives & murdered the dog....wtf is this world coming to?????

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/dog-is-stabbed-23-times-in-frenzied-revenge-attack-8208440.html

turbojolt
12-10-12, 02:37 PM
Ive gone for a guys dog with a knife when it tryed killing my dog before, his dog was trained to attack and fight other dogs mine is a family pet luckily for him when the dog see me charging at it with a 12" kitchen knife it let go the owner grabbed it and chucked it in his house

i will threat a attack on my dog the same as a attack on any family member, this stupid cow couldn't control her massive bulldog obversely so should have had it in the first place, the guys actions may seem overkill but most people will overreact in these situations.

mowgli
12-10-12, 06:08 PM
tj... a cup of water thrown at two dogs would stop them....

Graeme
12-10-12, 06:19 PM
I've had to seperate my own two dogs a few times fighting, it was horrible and I thought one of them was going to die, and if an out of control dog started hurting one of mine I'd intervene and if the owner did nothing I'd make sure mine didn't get hurt but I probably would stop short if carving it up

turbojolt
12-10-12, 06:58 PM
tj... a cup of water thrown at two dogs would stop them....

dont know what dog fights you have seen mate but that bull ****.

mk1nova_rich
12-10-12, 07:02 PM
London is the capital of knife crime

mowgli
12-10-12, 07:24 PM
i'd have had more sympathy for the man if he'd stabbed the other owner...

as the old saying goes.... there are no bad dogs, only bad owners.

Andy
12-10-12, 07:28 PM
Not entirely true.
I dont trust any sh1t machines ner my kids.
"aww hes great with bairns,wouldnt hurt a fly"
Bullsh1t,these things dont talk or show any emotion.
Someone was walking by my old house before with a sh1t machine which snarled at my kids when i was outside with them in front garden,dingy woman said-"i dunno what they have done,but she isnt happy haha,i better move her before she bites one of them haha!

"and before i stick this chisel in its throat" is what i replied with,she tutted and walked away.

turbojolt
12-10-12, 07:42 PM
andy I'm with you 100%, my dog isn't human aggressive atall, but i wouldn't trust him around a kid alown, when i go to my mums with him he plays with the neighbors kids they sit on him and play tug of war with him and genrally jump all around him, but I'm always going to be there incase of a freak incident, not that i can see one happening but if it ever did i would be the first to put a brick round my own dogs head end off

Andy
12-10-12, 07:46 PM
andy I'm with you 100%, my dog isn't human aggressive atall, but i wouldn't trust him around a kid alown, when i go to my mums with him he plays with the neighbors kids they sit on him and play tug of war with him and genrally jump all around him, but I'm always going to be there incase of a freak incident, not that i can see one happening but if it ever did i would be the first to put a brick round my own dogs head end off
:thumb:
Wish there were more responsible owners like you.
Seen a couple of guttersnakes blazing reefers getting dragged along by 2 meltface dogs earlier,walking like they were bad men.Pathetic:tard:

mowgli
12-10-12, 07:53 PM
my old dog was a rescue pup, she had no provable history.. she was just brought up as a decent pet. one time i caught her with my eldest daughters hand gripped between her teeth... not biting, just held tight enough to stop my daughter from doing whatever she did to annoy the dog.. i've seen them dress her up as a disney princess, without complaint..

maybe i'm lucky.. i took her to a primary school sports day once, and she was mobbed by a few dozen kids & some teachers.. all of our kids had been telling them about her & what they did with her & all the kids & teachers wanted to meet her.

turbojolt
12-10-12, 07:54 PM
faggits mate no need to own a dog to be hard, people should own them for personal enjoyment, i can honestly say owning my dog has changed me for the better, i dont lose my temper half as much and he gave me something to focus on

never 100% trust a dog thats just ****ing stupid

mowgli
12-10-12, 07:56 PM
or you buy a nice breed... and not some badly bred, badly raised fighting dog.

Spudly
12-10-12, 07:58 PM

Or you buy a cat, ive never ever once seen a cat in the headlines for having mauled/maimed/killed anyone :p

mk1nova_rich
12-10-12, 08:02 PM
:thumb:
Wish there were more responsible owners like you.
Seen a couple of guttersnakes blazing reefers getting dragged along by 2 meltface dogs earlier,walking like they were bad men.Pathetic:tard:

Cos if they didnt have the dogs and ten mates behind them they would get battered lol theres a lad near me just like that...offering me on when hes with his bumboys. Darent even look at me when hes on his own

mowgli
12-10-12, 08:04 PM
/\ a cat is a solitary creature, as in they usually aren't keen on other cats in their patch.. my mum was a cat person....

did you hear about those people spending £2k trying to find their moggie as its disappeared... my money is on the fact that its moved house with someone else... my wife's friend got adopted by a cat, it kept visiting her in her flat, so she started feeding it, fussing it etc... then she moved & took it with her.. the flyers were on the lamp posts for weeks, but she wouldn't take it back

turbojolt
12-10-12, 08:12 PM

you have meet my dog twice now, his breed is demonized in the press as a killer dog! did he pose any threat to you?

my brother was bitten by my grandads dog when we was little kids, it was a mongrel, would that now mean all cross breads are child biters?

p.s how would you define a nice breed persay, as it was a quite placid dog (golden retriver if i remember right) that chewed the face off a women, that resulted it the worlds first ever face transplant

mowgli
12-10-12, 08:19 PM
fact #1. golden lab/retrievers cause more injuries to people than any other dog.... reason, they are perceived as a 'family' dog...
fact #2. there are lots of breeds that are much less agressive than others.. my dog is a collie crossed with god knows what...

there have been 3 occasions in my life when a dog bit me.. one was a corgi that was half blind, and the other 2 were untrained collie farm dogs, and on the last occasion i was wearing steel toe capped boots & his bollocks took a kicking.... i am a real dog person, i will walk up to any dog & fuss it. yes, yours is friendly & well behaved. but not all dogs are as well looked after..

turbojolt
12-10-12, 08:30 PM
true... supose once again down to the owner, which no one can be sure of, so every one should be wary of every dog no matter the breed, not me tho lol, ive wrestled a customers massive masstiff (+15 stone) about not long after meeting it, ive got a lot of love for dogs,cats and all other animals :d im a werido that has more time for animals then most people, but i still put people first

L14MNP
12-10-12, 08:36 PM
I'll stick with my little marra Alfie. Fcuk all of these wideboy Staffs etc.

http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac157/itsallac0nspiracy/Random/20120112_214801.jpg

Soft as ****, and nothing but loyal. I am fully aware that a dog is a dog though, and any one of them can turn at any time.

turbojolt
12-10-12, 08:40 PM
true that all staffs are killer cont dogs

http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/p206x206/189500_10151085161252118_496700186_n.jpg

dont not trust these two, bloody rescue dogs aswell cunts the pair of them

:p

L14MNP
12-10-12, 08:44 PM
My friendly, working cocker will kick their arses! lol lol

You know what I mean mate, there are always exceptions to a breed, but unforunately Staffies have a bad rep thanks to loads having ****ers for owners.

Fair play on you for giving rescue dogs a second chance mind. :)

turbojolt
12-10-12, 08:54 PM
i know what your saying, but as staffies are considered i dont think its a bad breed, its mainly bad owners, its human nature to complain more then praise anything not just dogs lol

but on the other hand lets not forget what terriers were breed for, it was to kill smaller animals, the bull breed terriers were breed for killing larger animals, but thats been breed out now mainly the press are cunts they have named staffs for a lot of horrid things am-staffs/pittbulls have done along with the new age street breeds which arnt regularly looked at, poor breeding of multiple strong breeds will lead to litters of hard to train dogs fact!

my older brother has had loads of working dogs :d and i will tell you now there more tempramental then most breeds going lol

pottersrebel
12-10-12, 08:57 PM
interesting topic this, ive got two dogs myself, an english springer and a border terrier x with a jack russell, what gets me is when you see a skinny 5ft tall woman being dragged down the street by a big alsation or the like. they`ve got no chance of stopping the dog if it decides go for someone

L14MNP
12-10-12, 08:58 PM
The worst dog I have ever known was my sisters Westie. The little **** was pampered from the day she came home, and thanked my sister by biting her three times. The last being on the nose!

She had to go. Fcuking thing was like Jeckyl and Hyde. The smaller the dog, the bigger the cnut ime!

turbojolt
12-10-12, 09:03 PM
The worst dog I have ever known was my sisters Westie. The little **** was pampered from the day she came home, and thanked my sister by biting her three times. The last being on the nose!

She had to go. Fcuking thing was like Jeckyl and Hyde. The smaller the dog, the bigger the cnut ime!

honest to god, i know a english bull terrier breeder 14+ big dogs he has a time, him and his wife bought a french bulldog (2.5k)as a family pet it would not stop attacking him and bullying the other dogs so had to go!

crazy'ness

Edd
12-10-12, 09:10 PM
Now I may get shot down for this but.......

I don't like dogs

When I was 15, bridgwater fair was on, a Pikey owned pitball type dog came out of nowhere latched on to my calf, I couldn't get the little cnut off, blood already pissing out my leg, so I grabbed at metal dustbin lid at totally battered the sh!t machine, pikey was giving it large, full scrap, cop's called, me off to hospital for stiches and jabs

Then I got done by the RSPCA cause the little crap machine had to put down ffs !! What I supposed to do let it eat my whole leg?

20 years later I still don't like dogs lol nor trust Any near kids

pottersrebel
12-10-12, 09:11 PM
haha small dog syndrome my terrier cross is the boss of the two even tho the springers three times the size ( altho she never bites )

turbojolt
12-10-12, 09:20 PM
edd what did the rspca do you for?

mowgli
12-10-12, 09:30 PM
edd what did the rspca do you for?

fook knows but i'm pissing myself at the mental picture of edd bashing seven shades out of a pikey mongrel with a bin lid....

TeddyThom
14-10-12, 03:59 PM
fook knows but i'm pissing myself at the mental picture of edd bashing seven shades out of a pikey mongrel with a bin lid....

snap!! lollollol

waggygsi
14-10-12, 04:40 PM
i would say it not the dogs but mostly the owners upbringing and way the dog gets treated