PDA

View Full Version : nova rally (colin smith)...

Alex J
11-10-12, 02:54 PM
ive sent you a few emails regarding some parts over the last few weeks, but no reply?? are you alive???:confused:

L14MNP
11-10-12, 03:08 PM
PM him mate, then he will reply telling you to email him. lol

Alex J
11-10-12, 03:13 PM
PM him mate, then he will reply telling you to email him. loli thought it was the only way to get hold of the man! ill pm him now...

Edd
11-10-12, 03:22 PM
Is he even selling parts anymore?

brainsnova
11-10-12, 03:29 PM
Since he moved he still has some parts

novalew
11-10-12, 06:53 PM
I had contact with him about 6 weeks ago. And arranged some parts that he will send once he sorts stuff out. He asked me to give him couple or so months as he had stuff in storage etc

Spudly
11-10-12, 07:05 PM
You wont be getting ripped off by him if thats what worries you Alex, but he has just had to (hurriedly) move house, and ive noticed he hasnt been active for a while, he will get back to you eventually mate, just bare with him!

mowgli
11-10-12, 07:19 PM
you could try the other people in his wip thread who are assisting with the rebuild.. but like spudly says, he split with his mrs & had to get out of dodge a bit quick...

Alex J
12-10-12, 10:33 AM
You wont be getting ripped off by him if thats what worries you Alex, but he has just had to (hurriedly) move house, and ive noticed he hasnt been active for a while, he will get back to you eventually mate, just bare with him!its not like that mr spud, i havent even paid for the parts yet lol, i just know hes the guy with them lol

ben doodar
12-10-12, 01:04 PM
PM him mate, then he will reply telling you to email him. lol

lmao, good to see you back on here mate