PDA

View Full Version : zim zimmer (bmw content)

turbojolt
07-10-12, 11:09 AM
i need to get my own car, I'm sick of being moaned at for going to fast around roundabouts and apparently hurting the fiesta :roll: and having to ask permission to use a car wtf am i 17, this has to be nipped in the bud

so once I'm back at work earning propper money and sorted my self out (going to take a couple months), I'm going to get a 2k loan and go buy a beemer, i want a bigger engined one as the 316's barley move and when they do there **** of fuel anyway so whats the point :tard:

323, 325, 328, 330(if you can get them in budget)

the pre 2000 cars look dated to me so want the face lift model, i know there going to be shocking on fuel but tbh i dont really care, you need petrol, you go buy petrol no point moaning about it lol

what one would you guys go for, and what should i be looking out for when buying one?

cheers :thumb:

Andy
07-10-12, 11:17 AM
1st of all,never ever get a loan for a such a crap car.By that i mean one that is going to depreciate loads.
Been there and done it and its fukking bollox.

Edd
07-10-12, 11:18 AM
Never ever get a loan to buy a car IMO

Andy
07-10-12, 11:21 AM
I would get one to buy a classic,if i wanted one,as they only go up in value.

Edd
07-10-12, 11:23 AM
IMO as a everyday car you want something that is as cheap to run as possible, unless your minted or enjoy wasting cash for fun

Andy
07-10-12, 11:24 AM
astra or cav td ftw.

turbojolt
07-10-12, 11:32 AM
this will be my fun weekend car to tie me over until the nova is finished, the fiesta will still be the regular running down south and to asda car

i also have my work van parked outside so wont be commuting to work etc

paul080803
07-10-12, 11:59 AM
Presume you are talking an E46 BMW? If so they face lifted them in 2003, you will not get one for 2k or under that is worth buying. Or do you mean not an E36 (they go up to 1998/9) and a pre facelift E46?

The early E46 didn't come in a 330 they carried over the 328 engine, which is not a bad thing! The fuel consumption on a 323,325 and 328 are all very similar. Don't get an auto as they are terrible!

They are all heavy to maintain, brakes, bushes, fluids etc. Insurance is high. But get a good one and you will have a smile on your face till you put it in a hedge :thumb:

Don't get a loan for a 2k car, not a wise move!

turbojolt
07-10-12, 12:13 PM
i dont understand the problem with getting the loan? it will be paid back in 6 months or less, its just so i dont have to wait around saving up again, Ive spent my savings while Ive not been able to go to work,

Spudly
07-10-12, 12:18 PM
Never ever get a loan for a car, i got a £2k loan to buy an xe nova cos i was a numpty, it sold before the funds cleared so i threw it mainly into my cav td, initially the loan was over two years, i missed something in the small print and ended up paying £210 a month for nearly three years!!

It skinted me entirely and was the worst thing i have ever decided to do, i will never ever again get a loan, if i cant afford it then im not buying it, simple as!

Three years later i have a 2003 astra sxi and my xe nova antibes, both are MINE, bought paid for and i dont owe anyone a penny for them, best thing ever imo!

hotrod
07-10-12, 12:20 PM
IMO if your looking for your own motor just get a cheap sh**er you'll have as much fun driving it without fear of damaging it :thumb:! The day I bought the cally was the day the nova got parked up and stripped (6 years) :cry:! Its much easier to get into a car and drive it and forget all about the other unfinished project sitting in the lockup!

Without that need to drive your nova it will just get shelved and become just another unfinished nova lying rotting away! :(

Also don't get sucked into the way of the loans, I got my first at 17 and never been debt free since and TBH have nothing really to show for it! :(

bazil
07-10-12, 12:30 PM
i dont understand the problem with getting the loan? it will be paid back in 6 months or less, its just so i dont have to wait around saving up again, Ive spent my savings while Ive not been able to go to work,

DO NOT GET A SHORT TERM LOAN! Those places are simply loan sharks !

Places like wonga charge 4212% APR, that just fooking insane!

If you can pay it back in 6 months the simply just save for 6 months instead.

turbojolt
07-10-12, 12:39 PM
wasn't going to get a short term loan, was going to look at a loan which enables me to pay it back over a shorter period then originally intended

hotrod
07-10-12, 12:47 PM
But will you actually pay it back early though?

Spudly
07-10-12, 12:49 PM
I intended to pay mine back early, it however left me broke for three years!

hotrod
07-10-12, 12:54 PM
That's how this sh*t happens! lol My first was for £500 (for a nova funny enough!lol) Been pretty constantly 10k under since then! :(

turbojolt
07-10-12, 01:04 PM
yer, im due my 1k bonus feburay aswell and others before then, just with the money put away that i use to spend drinking i could easly pay the whole 2k loan off in 6 months lol

L33 LEG
07-10-12, 01:10 PM
Ignoring the loan side of things if you have £2k you could probably find a 330 if you're lucky. Some of them are coming down to £2.k now so bid late on ebay and you never know. I actually sold mine for £2.3k and that was a very well specced example.

Failing that you can get a minter of an E36 sport for that price which will definetly hold it's value better than a cheap E46. Add a bit more to the budget and you can get a E30 325 sport and that WILL only go up in value, but good luck finding a clean one for the budget.

hotrod
07-10-12, 01:10 PM
It's good that you laughed at that too! lol

Benn
07-10-12, 01:25 PM
I think if your borrowing some one else car. Then having to ask is fine. As it isn't your car.

Another one for not getting any kinda loan. Being in credit is the worth thing, save up and buy it. Then you dont own money and build up interest..

turbojolt
07-10-12, 04:06 PM
what do you guys think of the Saab 9-3 hot aeros?

seem like really well spec'ed cars for the money, and 6.9 seconds to 60 isn't slow by anyones standards, i really like the look of the interior other then the wooden dash bits lol

Edd
07-10-12, 04:15 PM
Saab's are nice car IMO expensive when they go wrong tho

hotrod
07-10-12, 04:26 PM
Are they not just vauxhalls in a dress? lol

turbojolt
07-10-12, 04:43 PM
dont know about that, cant think of a 2ltr turbo vauxhall with a plush leather interior and all them toys for 1,000 lol

paul080803
07-10-12, 06:31 PM
Saab is good when working and painful when they go wrong!

turbojolt
07-10-12, 06:46 PM
what goes wrong on them then?

i would only be running it for a year before moving on to something diffrent

Stuart
07-10-12, 06:59 PM
Oil pipes sludge up big time.

brainsnova
07-10-12, 07:43 PM
The only loan you should get is a mortgage. Don't have the cash then don't buy

Benn
07-10-12, 07:45 PM
Are they not just vauxhalls in a dress? lol

Yes, infact its a Mk3 Astra base.

John
07-10-12, 07:48 PM
I'd never get a loan for a 2k car. :)

paul james
07-10-12, 07:50 PM
You'll never finish your Nova at this rate, isn't it supposed to be your fun car? Stuff getting a loan, save up a grand and buy something other than a flash expensive to run BMW. Theres plenty of nice cars that aren't massively dull you can buy for around £1k, and all the money you'll save by not paying off a loan with interest you can put into your Nova :)

turbojolt
07-10-12, 07:54 PM
good point, well made

fiat coupe turbo then lol

John
07-10-12, 08:00 PM
Just buy a $hitter.

Stuart
07-10-12, 08:10 PM
a £500 Corsa 1200 would see you right and you could even use some nova parts on it...

turbojolt
07-10-12, 08:29 PM
a little 1200 can be fun aswell, use to have endless laughts driving the rocket ship 1.2 punto around lol

Stuart
07-10-12, 08:40 PM
There you go, £1500+ saved (no mental interest on a low value loan).

If you have to, try and find a CC that is doing interest free purchases and grab the car that way. And be strong with the repayments on it. Jobs a goodun.

Spudly
07-10-12, 08:41 PM
Just as a suggestion towards shiiters...

I bought this....

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a36/spudly01/DSC_0055.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a36/spudly01/DSC_0057.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a36/spudly01/IMG-20110413-00115.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a36/spudly01/IMG-20110413-00116.jpg

For £200......!!

It was taxed, tested and had one owner from new :eek:

Granted ive now spent a few quid on it, and now it looks like this...

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a36/spudly01/Nova%20Antibes/87f3d55a.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a36/spudly01/Nova%20Antibes/c09ea607.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a36/spudly01/Nova%20Antibes/f45ace91.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a36/spudly01/Nova%20Antibes/f8868b71.jpg

But youre always going to want to add to, or upgrade any car you drive over time, but it just shows if you look in the right places, bargains and reliable cars can be found!!

turbojolt
07-10-12, 08:50 PM
how the fook have i gone from looking at 2.8 straight 6 beasts to ****ters lol, ive always liked that shape astra btw

there are endless corsas in looms to grab bits off aswell, might save the big engined cars till the nova is built and fooked off lol

Stuart
07-10-12, 08:54 PM
Atleast wait till your back on full working hours at the very least lol

TBH I'm only just in the position to really consider something stupid (even if its only for a year) and I've been working etc for nearly a decade lmao.

Spudly
07-10-12, 08:56 PM
ive always liked that shape astra btw

Mate i love it, been driving the works van for a fortnight and got back in the astra yesterday, ive fitted a bluetooth sony head unit and a pair of 12's in the boot, and i love it, drives ace, rcl, ac, ew, steeringwheel controls for stereo (bought the adapters for the sony) got HIDs a few imrscher bits, stuff for them is coming up dirt cheap now, ive got a spare set of bumpers with irmscher splitters fitted that i bought for £60, the spoiler was £30 for it (gen Irmscher) backbox was from Adam on here, for £60, again gen Irmscher, see a pattern here lol

Stuart
07-10-12, 08:58 PM
Had the rear springs snap yet? lol

Spudly
07-10-12, 09:00 PM
You asking me Stu, no not yet but theyre only a year old now lol

Stuart
07-10-12, 09:03 PM
Plenty of time for them to have gone lol.
To be fair mine had them snapped on collecting and then when replaced they snapped after 2 years.

paul080803
07-10-12, 09:05 PM
I have had 3 mk4 Astras, all of them were great! A 1600 16v sport with 18s and loads of irmscher parts. Then a 2.0 16v Sri that was standard. Then I got a gsi turbo running 320bhp, that was pretty special.

Spudly
07-10-12, 09:21 PM
Plenty of time for them to have gone lol.
To be fair mine had them snapped on collecting and then when replaced they snapped after 2 years.

My rears arent mk4 astra springs though, did you not spot the difference in rideheight on the before and after pics :p

Stuart
07-10-12, 09:48 PM
Its on its ass... Mine was on its ass with MK4 springs ;)

Spudly
07-10-12, 10:01 PM
Its more than on its ass, it catches the floorpan on speedhumps lol

Stuart
07-10-12, 10:02 PM
yeah we had that, proper irritating lol

Spudly
07-10-12, 10:09 PM
I dont mind it as it doesnt get driven fast, it takes me to work and back and thats about it, the local scene kids think its cool as fook, i think its just a stop gap till i get the nova out again lol

steviegsi
07-10-12, 10:47 PM
I don't see the problem with getting a loan of a couple of grand for a car, the interest over a year would only be a couple of hundred quid and you get to drive a good car now as opposed to some piece of shlt you'll end up spending good car money on anyway! Just make sure you can afford it, 2000 would get a decent motor for running around in, getting 14k of finance for a diesel that saves you a tenner a week would be stupid.... But yet that's what everybody else does!

Edit- just realised you have a van for work. Fu@k getting a loan for a car to sit outside all week!

Bubba
08-10-12, 03:36 PM
get an e30 318iS. lighter than all the other ones,

L14MNP
08-10-12, 05:57 PM
I would get one to buy a classic,if i wanted one,as they only go up in value.

Agreed with this man - as per!

You may like what I just bought Andy. No, not my Mondog LOL

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v698/ManorQuay/UJN%20879Y%20RS1600i/20121006_151317.jpg
Always wanted one. (http://www.volvo300mania.com/forum-uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13970)

As for the BMW, I don't know the prices on E46's really, but I can't see £2K getting you much. Plus, if you have to take a loan to buy the car, can you afford to maintain and repair it?

steviegsi
08-10-12, 06:07 PM
Rs1600i's are awesome. Need restored or what's happening with it ? looks clean. Prefer the looks of those to turbos personally

Spudly
08-10-12, 06:17 PM
Agreed with this man - as per!

You may like what I just bought Andy. No, not my Mondog LOL

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v698/ManorQuay/UJN%20879Y%20RS1600i/20121006_151317.jpg
Always wanted one. (http://www.volvo300mania.com/forum-uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13970)

As for the BMW, I don't know the prices on E46's really, but I can't see £2K getting you much. Plus, if you have to take a loan to buy the car, can you afford to maintain and repair it?

OMFG!!!!!

Ive not seen you post in months and months, then you pop back up and show us youve just purchased a 1600i, what a hero as per :thumb:

L14MNP
08-10-12, 06:21 PM
Rs1600i's are awesome. Need restored or what's happening with it ? looks clean. Prefer the looks of those to turbos personally

Yeah, me too mate. ****ing love the look of them. Would have preferred a red/white/silver/caspian/grey one over this though, but hey ho!

It's been in dry storage for basically 5 years, last MOT'd around a year ago. The previous owner reckoned it needs a blow in the downpipe sorted, a wheel cylinder and two CV boots, two front tyres (part worns supplied) and a few bulbs to get an MOT. I bought it after viewing it on a four poster with two mates, and we agree.

Although I am going to renew the master cylinder, brake flexi pipes, bushes, handbrake cables, bearings etc, four new tyres and just give the car a general good going over before I put it into use. Tidy it up here and there as I go, but importantly have a nice fun, old car on the road that I can use/play with when I want, and not a project that I feel I should always spend my time and money on!

Rust wise, I don't think I should have any concerns at present (hopefully!). The boot floor is solid, never welded. Had been patched on the sills, floorpan and crossmember corners before, but is all rock solid everywhere now.

He told me it had a full shoot and new front panel and wings a few years back, and I agree. I also found info from some RSOC thing where a guy owned it in 2005, he used to break them but decided mine was too good to break, sold it on and the next guy said it needed lower rear quarters, rear valance, front wings and doors.
All of these are in vvgc, so I guess it's been done.

It's all original, save for the supposed addition of an S2 RST LSD 'box, clear front indicators and the someone once had the wheels diamond cut, so they have no RSi part number on them now. Little things tbh. £500 is what I have budgeted to have it all nice and tight again, and obviously roadworthy.
It wouldn't cost anywhere near that to just scrape a test, but that is not why I bought it.

I have something possibly worthwhile to add to this thread that is more in keeping with turbojolts OP too. I bought a 2004 Mondeo 2.0 TDCi 6 spd Ghia X (tow car in pic) in June, for a bargain £1200 (well under book). One previous owner, tonnes of toys (headrest monitors/DVD, heated and cooled seats, cruise, climate, parking sensors, 6 disc in dash CD etc) and it is a lovely car to drive - I know they have their issues, but what car doesn't?

Worth a look?

L14MNP
08-10-12, 06:25 PM
OMFG!!!!!

Ive not seen you post in months and months, then you pop back up and show us youve just purchased a 1600i, what a hero as per :thumb:

Alright Spud! I text you the other week, but guess you must have changed your number/I forgot to save your latest?

Nice to see some others with good taste. :thumb: I still look in on here on occasion, but there doesn't seem to be much craic or many new posts when I do. :(

Loving the look of your Nova btw. Lovely colour, and Speedlines on a mk1 FTW. :cool:

Spudly
08-10-12, 06:30 PM
Well its good to know 'they' havent got you yet, its hard to stay in touch with someone who lives off the grid lol

Damn right ive got taste, i didnt even know what blinkers were till i came on here, thats not only cool as fook but its old skool cool so its just complete win in my book!!

Guy at a garage i deliver to daily has a old skool RS2000, a proper one, 1981 iirc, ive got a couple of pics somewhere ill see if i can find them!

Cheers for the comments on the nova btw, i think speedlines on a mk1 make them look cooler than a penguins nutsack lol

*edit*

One RS2000 :d

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a36/spudly01/RS2000.jpg

L14MNP
08-10-12, 06:37 PM
Well its good to know 'they' havent got you yet, its hard to stay in touch with someone who lives off the grid lol

Damn right ive got taste, i didnt even know what blinkers were till i came on here, thats not only cool as fook but its old skool cool so its just complete win in my book!!

Guy at a garage i deliver to daily has a old skool RS2000, a proper one, 1981 iirc, ive got a couple of pics somewhere ill see if i can find them!

Cheers for the comments on the nova btw, i think speedlines on a mk1 make them look cooler than a penguins nutsack lol

'They' cant track and locate me via iPhone/iPad/iPod/Iwillpayforthiscositsshiny devices anyway mate! lol Being below the radar has its disadvantages mind, just ask John Connor. I miss out on loads, and may one day have to cave and get a Fyessbuck account! :O

The mk2 RS2000 sounds nice mate, pics will be well recieved by many on here I am sure. Dig em out! I look like a proper Fordist now. lol

Aye, they sure do suit the mk1 very well indeed. Yours is how I would have mine, skinny bumper/grille combo. Not enough people rock this look imo. Cars with exposed valances look great to me - and I assume you. What colour is yours? Don't think I have seen that shade blue before.

I saw a Nova the other day, took a pic. I have a list/a couple of pics in my phone I was meaning to put up on here. :sadcnut:

turbojolt
08-10-12, 06:40 PM
yer when I'm on my proper wages i can afford to run one, just had nearly 6 months off work on half pay so my bank balance is now looking kinda sorry for its self, that why i was thinking of getting a loan, rather then saving up again :roll:

some people have made noise on this thread and unfortunately some of it seeped in to my brain box, made me realize it might not be the best idea right now (****ers lol) so I'm currently looking at a 1.4 8v corsa b (hi-torque yo) 460 quid a year to insure it! bargain lol

love the rs BTW, a friend brother has one but ive never seen it, apparently its been in his garage ever since the gearbox went pop and he refuses to put it back on the road with anything but genuine parts

L14MNP
08-10-12, 06:41 PM
Now the pics shows. Wow! That thing is minted. Fishnet Recaros and white paint. Nice, seldom seen (by me) combo.
How I wish I had hoarded these things ten years ago!

Spudly
08-10-12, 06:44 PM
Hahahaha, John Connor has nowt on you matey lol

If you do get a facechoob account i demand to be the first added :p

Colour of mine is regatta blue and was only used on an Antibes model so imo its a massively rare colour, i did once see another on here years ago but it was covered in primer and was midway through being barried up and looked a mess :cry:

We all take pics of novas so youre not a saddo, Joff even text me a picture of one he spotted in a car park this morning :d

Oh and edited the pic in!

L14MNP
08-10-12, 07:00 PM
Ahh so it's Antibes blue! I have seen a carpet before, never a whole car. Much nicer than Breeze blue. I'd say keep her clean, but I know you do! :d

My mate once had a red Antibes, it was hanging, and was scrapped with its carpet too. :lol:

Spudly
08-10-12, 07:04 PM
Pretty much yes it is, ive got mk2 SR seats in mine though as the original seats dont have the bolsters and you end up falling onto the passenger when you take corners, but its still in keeping with the colour scheme though :d

Shame your mates was scrapped but at least it wasnt a blue carpet as theyre a million times sexier lol

L14MNP
08-10-12, 07:12 PM
It was scrapped about 13 years ago lol. Along with a Seat Mallega or something similar! Never seen one of those before.

Agreed on the seats, those park bench non-sporting model Nova seats are fit only for the landfill, and you get a nice colour coded interior as well as one that a human can remain in when cornering. That has to be 'winning' as the cool kids say, surely.

The RSi seats are deeper than a concourse boys pocket. Love em. :D

John
08-10-12, 07:14 PM
Limpy, welcome back! :) oh and i hate you all in one post! :(

Spudly
08-10-12, 07:16 PM
I need to come up to have a drool over that RS at some point methinks mr Liamp lol

L14MNP
08-10-12, 07:29 PM
cheeRS (lol) John, I think! Good to see the same faces still here for the most part. Why do you all have so little to say anymore though? lol

Aye Spudders, a meet up is required for a collective car drool. We should gather down Scarborough or something on a sunny day. Get Andy out in his 205 GTi too?
Just don't park too close to me and spread Griffinitis to the Escrot, and I will return the favour. The Pug should be fairly immune from getting its corrosi-on!

Spudly
08-10-12, 07:49 PM
Lmfao i likes that, and that sounds like a bang on plan, would also be good to put a face to the username too, ill be retaxing the nova as of the 1st of november so maybe the weekend after that which should be the 3rd and 4th, maybe a sunday afternoon meet up at olivers mount, ill get onto Andy and see what he says, if he parks the pugwot in the middle your essy should be safe i reckon :d

L14MNP
08-10-12, 08:03 PM
Lmfao i likes that, and that sounds like a bang on plan, would also be good to put a face to the username too, ill be retaxing the nova as of the 1st of november so maybe the weekend after that which should be the 3rd and 4th, maybe a sunday afternoon meet up at olivers mount, ill get onto Andy and see what he says, if he parks the pugwot in the middle your essy should be safe i reckon :d

:wtf: Pardon?! lol

That should work for me dude. I plan to tax mine in November too. :)

I have no face, it just says 404 Page not found, I'm afraid!

Spudly
08-10-12, 08:15 PM
I have no face, it just says 404 Page not found, I'm afraid!

Lol, youre mad as a box of frogs you are lol

L14MNP
08-10-12, 09:01 PM
Lol, youre mad as a box of frogs you are lol

And thoo's as daft as a bag of cats marra! lol

Spudly
08-10-12, 09:02 PM
And thoo's as daft as a bag of cats marra! lol

Touche lol

L14MNP
08-10-12, 09:09 PM
I am watching a dash for the Escort skrocket on eBay atm, ****er has about 6 days left too. Bloody Fordists! lol

Spudly
08-10-12, 09:12 PM
Uh oh, if thats uncracked it will do about eleventybazillion interweb d077ar$ :eek:

L14MNP
08-10-12, 09:18 PM
Uh oh, if thats uncracked it will do about eleventybazillion interweb d077ar$ :eek:

lol I shall use my car parts finding radar to bag one for reasonable money I hope. Mines not turbo ****ed, but I still want a perfect one. The aim for the whole car is to have it as good and original as it can be.

Here it is (was) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300790259237?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 Was on over £70 when I last looked. Someone got a good offer then!

Lee H
08-10-12, 09:23 PM
Escort looks well mate.

Still a shame you didn't come over to the Jap dark side but there is still time yet as you say.

L14MNP
08-10-12, 09:29 PM
Escort looks well mate.

Still a shame you didn't come over to the Jap dark side but there is still time yet as you say.

Cheers Lee. I don't consider it the dark side. It's where my heart truly lies tbh.
You will never hear me say Jap Crap!

Just gotta have me some OSF fun before a mk1.5 i reckon.

I don't have many cars on my 'list' to own tbh, but an RS1600i has always been one. I felt **** helping a mate cut one up to repair his S1 Turbo about 12 years ago! He just laughed. lol

Andy
08-10-12, 11:36 PM
Hurray!!
Nice to see ya back liam hows tricks?? Hope ya well?
Thats a very nice purchase is that,much approval!
Been out in the garlic vosa magnet tonight actually,done 260miles on the run in now.
A meet up sounds good.We'll sort summat out like.

L14MNP
08-10-12, 11:51 PM
Hurray!!
Nice to see ya back liam hows tricks?? Hope ya well?
Thats a very nice purchase is that,much approval!
Been out in the garlic vosa magnet tonight actually,done 260miles on the run in now.
A meet up sounds good.We'll sort summat out like.

Cheers Andy, it feels like an old, comfy knackered pair of trainers this place.

Well, I was laid off two weeks ago, and I currently have a headache. Could be better. lol

Glad you're getting some miles in on the Pug, if you ever need owt, and it may be a bit of a hassle, let me know, my mates mate breaks them in Somerset, and will sort me (you) out if need be.

How are you and the family getting on mate? All good I hope.

Andy
08-10-12, 11:56 PM
Aye were not bad mate thanks.Moved house 4 weeks ago,moving again in 3 weeks lol
Who's the guy in somerset? bought a few things from down that way.Thanks for the offer mind.

L14MNP
08-10-12, 11:57 PM
Aye were not bad mate thanks.Moved house 4 weeks ago,moving again in 3 weeks lol
Who's the guy in somerset? bought a few things from down that way.Thanks for the offer mind.

Bailiffs found you fast eh? lol

The lad is called Dan, from Taunton and I know he's expanding, so was probs him.
He's in a bit of a war with another lad that breaks them but takes the piss with slow delivery times and ambitious prices. You may know of him too?

Andy
09-10-12, 12:06 AM
lol nah somewhere more suitable lol
Is he called chipstick on drivers??
I think i know who the other one is also.

L14MNP
09-10-12, 12:15 AM
Dunno what he's called on there mate. Will find out, or we will both never sleep... lol

More suitable? I'm guessing a build so new it has no windows. I know you hate your windows!