PDA

View Full Version : choice of 2 B-reg Nova Swing's, both 3dr in white

cav_2.0_gli
05-10-12, 08:33 AM
hello all,

right, one of these nova's has got to go, as ive got 6 months now to clear as many of my cars as possible (sounds along time, but christmas isn't a good time to sell).

anyway, ive got x2 B-reg Nova's, a 1.0 swing, and a 1.2 swing, both 3dr in white.

i will be keeping one of them, and the other will be sold. im not fussed really which goes.

B-reg 1.0 swing:

mot'd til november 2012, 99k, 1 owner from new. non sunroof.
interior in good cond, has drivers seat bolster wear.
exterior in good cond, usual rust on bottom of the doors, archs, sills etc, the bonnet and n/s/f wing have been replaced and are slightly off colour, otherwise in good condition.
mechanically, it starts/runs and drives very well.

price - £600 no offers.

B-reg 1.2 swing (burgo's old one):

no mot/tax, no engine/gearbox.
its basically a restoration project, needing new sills/arches/boot floor welding, battery tray welding, small hole in floor welding, rust to the bottom of the doors/wings etc.
it sounds and certainly looks alot worse than it is. the front seats are missing, and you may need to bring your own wheels as im keeping the wheels that are on it.

price - £150 no offers.

i bought the 1.0 one with views of turning it into a early sr replica, as ive got everything i need sat here, fit all new panels and re-spray it. i bought the 1.2 off burgo, as it needs all the panels i was gona fit on the 1.0 one anyway, and it made more sense for me to do it to one that needs saving now.

but like i said, one of these nova's has got to go, as ive got to start clearing cars.

i'l add pics later on.

location - near bedford, bedfordshire.

any Q's, please ask.

thanks