PDA

View Full Version : H reg fling on the bay

vessey
03-10-12, 07:27 PM
Just been to view this and after a 6 hour drive am pi55ed off says never been welded because its full of filler both rear arches boot corners doors driver door got a crease init asked the guy all the this before I set of got there and find all that just thought I would have a moan

Calamity Josh
03-10-12, 07:29 PM
i guess the never been welded could be true if it's full of filler lol

Edd
03-10-12, 07:32 PM
People like that fcuk me off

Looked tidy from the pics

turbojolt
03-10-12, 07:34 PM
im watching this on ebay looked really clean in the photos, cheeky cunts!

mowgli
03-10-12, 07:39 PM
there was a red more door on the bay in my home town the other month, claiming it was pretty much perfect, low miles, old lady only went to church & get her pension etc....
john h asked me to go & take a look.... one arch repair stuck out about an inch more than it should, it had been terribly codged up, advised him to run away fast... some tit bought it though...

dannymcc
03-10-12, 07:44 PM
Seen that myself and was tempted..........think ill pass now for sure. :thumb:

I love when people write in adverts, "never been welded". Does that mean it does need welding? lol

vessey
03-10-12, 07:56 PM
It's clean coz its had a full respray to hide the filler you can even c the filler because it hasn't been rubbed down correctly he had it waxed oil because there was was rust underneath he said why carnt people tell you this

turbojolt
03-10-12, 08:13 PM
so did you go on your merry way quietly, or give him the mouth full of abuse he deserved

paul james
03-10-12, 08:35 PM
Never trust anyone who uses a stupidly massive font in their ebay advert! Nor do I like the car salesmans distraction tactic tyre shine stuff, or the slap it on and hide the rust 'fully undersealed' trick.

vessey
03-10-12, 08:56 PM
Kept my cool gotta be a good boy now!