PDA

View Full Version : Carisma Style

Fergie_sfc
06-08-03, 07:25 PM
I am very anoyed with this company.

about 3 and 1/2 weeks ago i ordered some clear rear lights for my car.

cost me ?89 plus ?13 for recorded delivery.

i phoned them today and said whats going on caus i haven't recieved them......

....guy on the phone says 'were out of stock at the moment but you'll get them as soon as we get them delivered'

i says 'yeah but you debeted my account 3 and half weeks ago but you didn't have any in stock'

he say, 'that aint my problem sir.....i dont deal with that department'

so i hang up.

gonna ring back tomorrow and have another go at them!!

fergie.

supernovas01
06-08-03, 08:16 PM
These products are out of stock,the supplier is MHW in Germany,you have a long wait, they are expected in mid September!

Mark
06-08-03, 08:19 PM
Did they debit the whole amount?
If they did that's illegal unless they specifically pointed out that they would be doing so!

Tilly
06-08-03, 08:41 PM
shouldnt of debited yur account

Fergie_sfc
06-08-03, 08:44 PM
they did take off the whole amount and they didn't say that there would be a delay.

so do you think i should ring tomorrow and go somewhere else.

Regal Autosport got them in stock so they cant be due in in september if they got them......can they???

can they gimme a refund or is that not possible?

fergie.

Tilly
06-08-03, 08:46 PM
they should of explained there was a delay. u should get a full refund. explain its show season not expecting to get them once its finished

Mark
06-08-03, 08:57 PM
You have to a little forcefull with them, firstly check Regal definatly have them, then phone the other company and explain you want the money refunded immediately as they do not have stock and they did not advise you of this at time of purchase and that another does have them in stock.
Be forcefull but stay calm.
As a last resort explain that you will be taking legal advice should they not wish to comply.
CorsaNova

MattyWoo
06-08-03, 11:03 PM
Were out of stock of them until mid september as well mate. theres a supply problem, basically everyone that purchases MHW stuff is having trouble.

Ben (lurk75)
06-08-03, 11:13 PM
Wooo thats just increased the value of them secondhand :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mark
06-08-03, 11:18 PM
:lol: Hark at Ben, can he smell money? :lol:

Ben (lurk75)
06-08-03, 11:20 PM
Got to start earning the football season is nearly upon us!

Mark
06-08-03, 11:22 PM
How much does a pair of boots and a pigs bladder cost these days?

Ben (lurk75)
06-08-03, 11:26 PM
Fuck knows, i just sit and watch the years go bye, bye e iiiiii
:roll:

Mark
06-08-03, 11:28 PM
:lol: :lol:

Neil.
06-08-03, 11:42 PM
they better be good as ive just ordered body kit from em, they sent me an email saying it'll be here next monday, i sent them one saying i had to book in body shop etc, they better not be long!

mmollart
06-08-03, 11:47 PM
they've done this on me before with a bumper :evil: did you speak to a cocky little sh!t named adam?

brian
07-08-03, 12:06 AM
i was gonna order some. got a reply to my email today telling me the delivery to ireland is 35 but no word about out of stock!
i think ill leave it!!

Ben (lurk75)
07-08-03, 12:13 AM
Brian, i have a funny feeling i could be getting a set very soon. You will have first refusal as ever :wink:

brian
07-08-03, 12:16 AM
Perfect. c ya in Dublin :wink:

Ben (lurk75)
07-08-03, 12:19 AM
Nah those plans been cancelled :evil: Ryan air wanted my left leg for a flight, we are off to dawlish instead now :roll:

Did i mention that due to the rareity of the clear clusters they will be 200 euros :!:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

brian
07-08-03, 12:26 AM
Did i mention that due to the rareity of the clear clusters they will be 200 euros

kiss the back end of my left ball!! they are worth at least another 100 :o
and we are killin this post too with our rambling!

?Marty?
07-08-03, 04:28 AM
shit, forgot who started the post. fergie?

You're within your legal rights to obtain a full an immediate refund. You shouldn't have slammed the phone down.

Tell them you'll contact trading standards, and also take it to the small claims courts if it's not resolved within a certain time limit. There are certain rules that apply to goods bought by mail order/on credit in addition to your standard consumer rights.

Also, you can contact your credit card company, and they will obtain the refund on your behalf (if you paid by credit card).

As to waiting for them to arrive from germany, if regal already have some in stock, this isn't going to affect stock already purchased, or that was ordered at an earlier date.

I've oredred things (ok, ONE thing) from them myself, and received it the very next day, so can't complain. But when you have problems, if you're not calm and start ranting and raving down the phone, you can't expect people to be less than polite back at you.
Don't forget that the person dealing with the complaint may have had nothing to do with your actual order/stock ordering process and etc, so getting angry with them will resolve nothing. Ask to speak to the person incharge, take peoples names and etc.

Mark
07-08-03, 07:46 AM
Well said Marty!

Jules
07-08-03, 10:00 AM
Or if the 'staying calm' approach fail then just do what this guy did (Got the result he wanted!!!)

P.S Don't open this at work or around kids!!!

P.P.S I did warn you!!!

http://www.jonathanbrown.co.uk/Sounds/btcustomercomplaint.wav

Think I'll put that as a new topic aswell in Muppets!!
:wink:

Anton
07-08-03, 10:05 AM
lol thats classic

mmollart
07-08-03, 10:19 AM
pmsl!!! :lol:

Fergie_sfc
07-08-03, 09:12 PM
thanks for the advice guys and especially marty.

gonna have fun talking to them tomorrow.

i think a refund is on the way!!!

and so are the clear lights from regal!!

fergie.

Mark
07-08-03, 09:40 PM
Good luck!