PDA

View Full Version : MK1 PARTS NEEDED!! List inside!

Tiger13
02-10-12, 04:18 PM
Ok after much time spent on other things I have turned my attention to my mk1 again which is sat in the garage gathering dust but thankfully being warm and dry not rust!

I need the following parts, Please let me know if you have them, How much you want for them and if you can post or are within reasonable distance of cardiff or Bristol!

The car is a mk1 hatch, Colour of parts is not important!

Here goes:

Doors (Both sides)
Factory Radio cassette player
Front bumper (Ideally a non gti etc one just a plain one that my merit would have had stock)
Interior (Must be mint)
Air hose thing that comes off the air filter circle housing.
standard exhaust (Again must be mint but I realise its unlikely il get one!)
Front wings (both sides, Must be rot free)
Inner passenger side wing mirror plastic bit (From inside of car)

Thats it for now!

Please reply or pm me!

Thanks!

leggattr
02-10-12, 04:35 PM
Air filter hose? Do you mean the hot air feed from the manifold cover? I have one if so.

vessey
02-10-12, 04:41 PM
av got a pair of wings will get you a pic if intrested maybe a bit far but pm me

Tiger13
02-10-12, 04:55 PM
Air filter hose? Do you mean the hot air feed from the manifold cover? I have one if so.

I mean the plastic piece that comes from the circle drum with the air filter in it, Its an air inlet pipe/hose thing, Il try and get a pic tommorow!

Tiger13
02-10-12, 04:55 PM
av got a pair of wings will get you a pic if intrested maybe a bit far but pm me

Can you ship them?

vessey
02-10-12, 05:08 PM
i could but unsure how i would wrap them

kent14sr
02-10-12, 05:08 PM
I have a standard Phillips 681 stereo (untested), a mk1 front bumper and a used standard back box - will package for courier if you arrange.

PM me if interested.

andyredtop83
02-10-12, 06:45 PM
I also have the following: standard radio/cassette from an 89 merit (untested), merit front bumper with small scratches on nearside (not that bad though), merit rear seats, air pipe that comes off the air filter housing, a used back box and a nearside wing mirror cover from inside the car the type that you cant adjust from inside the car. PM me if interested