PDA

View Full Version : Dreams

wisewood
06-08-03, 12:45 PM
I keep having dreams lately, always different but always containg death and lots and lots of blood...

anyone any ideas wht the hell the subconcious is dribbling on about this time?

Tilly
06-08-03, 01:35 PM
ive been having dreams lately but there all good. :roll:

Dicko
06-08-03, 01:54 PM
iv had a few weird dreams. bad 1s always seem to have knifes or other v.sharp object and me trying to stop/catch them wit hmy hands and getting injured, god knows what it sposed mean lol

Dave
06-08-03, 05:21 PM
well here's my stab at what's causin them:

Andy - stop eating cheese before you go to be
Tilly - stop watching chanel 5 late at night
Dicko you aint in the matrix!

Mark
06-08-03, 06:24 PM
And I thought my dreams about Norra Batty were bad! :o :lol:

Chris LR
06-08-03, 09:53 PM
Last dream i remember, was...

Being ontop of a moving lift - for some reason, and it didn't stop at the 3rd floor, went all the way to the 4th and I remember thinking... god If this isn't a dream I'm Gonna die. Nothing happened, so I told myself to WAKE THE FUCK UP, and I did.

Very strange and Very Scary

Stuart
06-08-03, 10:18 PM
and chris, stop watching speed lol

Mark
06-08-03, 10:20 PM
Errr probably best to stop taking speed first! :lol:

Tilly
06-08-03, 10:24 PM

Tilly - stop watching chanel 5 late at night
!

i dont watch telly its something else doing it :lol:

Chris LR
06-08-03, 10:28 PM
Don't you mean mission impossible, with the spikes, urghh

Mark
06-08-03, 10:32 PM
Are you Tom Cruise - Will you self destruct in 5 seconds?

Chris LR
06-08-03, 10:34 PM
Well he wasn't the one on top of the lift...

I put it down to getting stuck in the Lifts at work, and being able to open doors at anytime without the lift stopping.

Tilly
07-08-03, 12:03 AM
tom cruise in top gun mmmmmmmm

wisewood
07-08-03, 10:22 AM

Andy - stop eating cheese before you go to be

lmfao - Cheese before bed causing nightmares is a complete and utter splodge of bullsh*ttery.
I used to eat a cheese sandwich before bed every single night and never once did it cause me to have bad dreams...

Its just an old myth.

SaraGSi
07-08-03, 01:06 PM
Ur dreams could show ur turning in2 a crazed mad man!!! :o :lol:

wisewood
07-08-03, 01:12 PM
possibly, but i would hacve thought the collection of cadavers in the spare room would have given that away already. :?

jkhilton
07-08-03, 04:28 PM
I used to eat a cheese sandwich before bed every single night and never once did it cause me to have bad dreams...

Its just an old myth.

Ahhh yes, but it has all built up now and you will have terrible nightmares for the rest of your life!!!! muhahhahahhahahahahaha :twisted:

wisewood
07-08-03, 04:52 PM
Cant possibly have all built up - not with the amount i go for a shit :lol:

:oops: oops too much information me thinks :lol:

Dave
07-08-03, 06:06 PM
yup you went too far again andy!

Mark
07-08-03, 06:56 PM
Cant possibly have all built up - not with the amount i go for a s**t :lol:

:oops: oops too much information me thinks :lol:
Oh NO!!
Now I'm going to have nightmares. :lol:

ade
08-08-03, 12:44 AM
this will help you wisewood

http://www.psywww.com/books/interp/toc.htm

its freuds interpretation of dreams -

or

http://www.dreams.ca/

specifically -

http://www.dreams.ca/nightmares.htm

or

http://www.crhsc.umontreal.ca/dreams/

wisewood
08-08-03, 10:08 AM
had an interesting one last night that i can still remember !!

a friend shot me in the shoulder, intentional or otherwise i couldnt quite work out but i ended up with bandages etc on it after going to the hospital and had to drive all the way to north wales to pick up the missus without being able to move my left shoulder, so changing gear was pretty damn hard...

I was in agony by the time i got there and at that point i woke up and found the missus had moved over towards me on the bed and put her arm around me, placing her hand on my left shoulder - when she did this the pain was incredible... i shoved her away from me!!!

I've awoken confused before but this time i was fully aware that i was awake and that i had been dreaming but i still fel the pain as though i had a bullet hole through my shoulder...

:o Very realistic dream though.

Also had another dream that i was on a scooter (not a moped sort of scooter, an actual scooter) and i broke the world scooter speed record on it doing 106mph down a rocky hill :lol:

SaraGSi
08-08-03, 12:56 PM
scary!!! :o

that would freak me out doesnt it frighten you???

wisewood
08-08-03, 01:19 PM
i'm used to it now - been having really wierd intense dreams for a while now.

Tilly
08-08-03, 01:20 PM
i have nighmares bout u andy LMAO

wisewood
08-08-03, 01:36 PM
i think maybe its because of the three little lumps in a triangle shape on the back of my head...

loads of people say they have bad dreams about / involving me.

Mark
08-08-03, 05:52 PM
Oh yes of course the lumps.

Exit stage left - someone call the white coats, Andy's lost it AGAIN!!

Nova-Flair
10-08-03, 03:24 PM
had this mad dream/nightmare once.

was where my old PE teacher had shitloads of terminator style robots trying to kill me but i eventually avoided them and made it to the gym (was being chased round the school) only to be pinned down by him and was about to get shot or stabbed (i cant remember which) then i woke up

burgo
11-08-03, 05:49 AM
the last dream i can remember is where i drempt i woke up and was trying to turn off a clock radio alrm (which i dont have) but none of the buttons would work i actually remember thinkin i had picked it up to look for the off button in the end i got pissed off and threw it across the room at which point i woke up and it was my fone going off a tad fucked up for my likin but its better than the recuring dream i had when i was young which was for some reason i was near a lion and it jumped at me and just b4 it hit me i would wake up i had that so many times and a nightmare where i drempt that there was two big baskets with big snakes in em outside my bedroom door so wen i woke up from it i couldnt go and see me mum cos i didnt dare open the door incase they were there lol and ive just remembered another i used to have all the time which was i was in my room when a huge robot came to the windoe so i ran threw to me mums room to tell her so she didnt beleave me so i ran back to my room to find we were in the middle of the ocean so i went to tell my mum that and she didnt belave me then wen i went back to my room the house had changed into a lighthouse and there were loads police and the army outside so of course i went threw to tell me mum and she wernt there and i would wake up ive just realised im abit fucked in da head lol ive just remembered another so ill bore u with that as well i used to go to this little steam fair and i drempt that we went there and i had just bin on some ride and whilst i was on it i saw my mum and dad go into a jypsy type trailer so wen the ride finished i went over to the trailer and a bloke came out with a knife and i saw my parents lyin there dead ..... another nice still ill shut up now

Tilly
11-08-03, 02:05 PM
i need resustiating now there isnt one full stop and i run outta puff reading it

wisewood
11-08-03, 02:13 PM
had a few wierd dreams over the last couple of days.

one of them being that michael schumacher had died during the 3 week break mid season of the F1. Woke up convinced it had happened and kept watching the news to see if they said anything.

Alex
11-08-03, 02:17 PM
well he did make up for it in the last line by putting 5 next to each other :lol:

burgo
11-08-03, 03:54 PM
ill give ya mouth to mouth tilly :wink:

Mark
11-08-03, 04:17 PM
I dreamt that I was handsome, rich and owned a sorted Nova. 0 from 3, I hate nightmares. :lol: