PDA

View Full Version : ???

Cjscooby
06-08-03, 12:32 AM
Hiya all

Just been photo shoppin with some idea for me car just wondered what you thought to them?

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=1538
http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=1539

Cheers
Cj

dave.gsi
06-08-03, 12:40 AM
do the top one with a black carbon bonnet :D

Breeny
06-08-03, 12:47 AM
Top one just looks likes a bloke called Joffs except his is a mk1 turbo...

Does look nice though.

Carbon Bonnets.. Yum Yum

Cjscooby
06-08-03, 12:56 AM
yea it does Breeny i used to chat to Joffy on Aol, i can't decided what to do i am defo goin for the darker coloured rims thats for sure just gotta decide on black bumper or just black splitters :?

Cj

Anton
06-08-03, 01:54 AM
black bumpers, black mirrors, black carbon bonnet :D

?Marty?
06-08-03, 02:20 AM
Carbon bonnets look pants on Novas.

With the exception of Dan Paynes. But then his is more of a beast, than a car. To look at.

My comments are:

Top pic - i like it, but don't really like contrasting bumpers to bodywork, unless the whole car is done two tone.
The GSi skirts just don't look right. Because the eye follows the line of the bumpers, but then the skirts 'dip' too much.

Bottom pic - colourcoded bumpers and black skirts don't look right. Would be better with NO skirts at all, or colourcoded.

I really like your nova tho, but one thing i'd deffo change - get a single wiper.

Cjscooby
06-08-03, 02:27 AM
Marty the skirts are Black on the car now an will be stayin like it so they go with the spoiler, i think i am just goin to go with the Black wheels an then buy a new car.
Cj

Fester
06-08-03, 02:29 AM
am i allowed to say the top one looks pretty cool?

?Marty?
06-08-03, 02:37 AM
no you're not. lol

Yeah you should keep the skirts black (and a black splitter - you got one on now, if i remember correctly?) to match the spoiler.

Don't get me wrong, i don't dislike gsi skirts, just mean that they dont look right in those pics (could be coz of the white 'line' at top of the rear flick).

Get your wheels in black, then sell up.

Cjscooby
06-08-03, 02:39 AM
i as sure you i won't be sellin the nova just want something else other than a nova as the only cars i have had are novas i fancy a MR2 T-Bar but undecided

Cj

?Marty?
06-08-03, 02:57 AM
Strip it for parts. :lol:

Oh right, assumed you were selling by "and then buy a new car".

I'm on the verge of buying a new one too - quite fancy an MR2 turbo. Or a V-Tec Civic. Or Prelude. Or Hyundai Coupe. Or the new Celica. Or an RX7. Hmmm. Maybe even a Peuget 206....... :lol:

Can't decide whether to sell my Nova tho. Might just give it to my brother or GF, rather than lose money when selling it.

Mark
06-08-03, 07:56 AM
Top one looks best!

Dare-devil
06-08-03, 08:38 AM
Go for the last pics, with only your wheels painted black.. :twisted: And a carbon bonnet would look sweet :D

Jules
06-08-03, 09:41 AM
Top one just looks likes a bloke called Joffs except his is a mk1 turbo...

Does look nice though.

Carbon Bonnets.. Yum Yum

Joffy's turbo now looks like this................

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/julian.sumner/Joffys%20Nova%20Shell.jpg

I know of his plans..............
:wink:

mikeoxford
06-08-03, 10:26 AM
black bumpers, black mirrors, black carbon bonnet :D as he says

nice one cj

Ben (lurk75)
06-08-03, 12:27 PM
I know of his plans..............
:wink:

Looks like hes going to join a circus!

Tilly
06-08-03, 01:23 PM
i like both but id do what i wanted not what everyone else wants

NuTtY nOvA fLaIr
06-08-03, 01:50 PM
The bottom pic looks good but i like the look of the top one more, if your going for black rims then the black bumpers will suit the rims better.

Craig

djp_y2k
06-08-03, 03:26 PM
I would say spray bumpers and skirts

And if u get carbon bonnet get a red one, like simon johntson's 205. One from revs.

Looks cool.

if not then top one, with no carbon bonnet.

techie
06-08-03, 05:03 PM
http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=1538

Evil...do it.

dinky_n_sexy
06-08-03, 07:27 PM
hey i like the top one to, i still think the black wing mirors would look good to, also i do think the carbon bonnet would really set the car up nice. in the end its going to look sexy

love little me xx

techie
06-08-03, 10:23 PM
Ahh bless

Ben (lurk75)
06-08-03, 11:33 PM
lol

Pyut some black afterburner stripes through the middle that should brake it up a tad.