PDA

View Full Version : interior ideas/ photos needed

turbojolt
17-09-12, 10:14 AM
new plans! the more work i do to the car the more i feel leaving the interior with no panels & leaving all the old glue on the floor etc just looks cheap, crap and nasty, still not looking for a show and shine car but want it to be nicer :d

want to paint the floor pan black, anyone got photos of a white car with black floor pan?

was looking at carbon fiber door cards but they cost to much money :eek: so what material would be easy to work with, flat, light and strong enough to have handles attached to it, then going to wrap them in carbon fiber vinyl (bit scene queen but its my car and i will do what i want :p), i was thinking of some kind of perspex type material but unsure :confused:

also liking the whole black and yellow feel, like my harness and the yellow ring on the steering wheel, can you get neon yellow roll cage padding?

nova_stee
17-09-12, 05:55 PM
Nice shiney white inside with a black flocked dash and a wow colour cage would look awsome

Pete
17-09-12, 08:31 PM
I don't know if you remember the track car (Lee's iirc) that was yellow and interior was painted in anthacrite. Looked really smart. I'm sure someone will have pics somewhere but IMO that'd look better than just black.

& as you say, some cheap polly, vinyl wrap. No-one will tell the difference.

turbojolt
17-09-12, 08:52 PM
i want to match the floor pan to the engine bay colour, which is going to be satin black and seems as i have 12 big spray paint cans of the stuff i dont see my self changing my mind on it easly lol