PDA

View Full Version : Astra gte champion

scoobyeater
16-09-12, 07:37 PM
Astra gte champion for sale

Im testing the water to see how much interest i will have on this rare classic... due to unforseen circumstances im deciding to advertise

im open to sensible offers this has been my long term project i have spent alot of man hours and money returning this car back to its original condition and doesnt need a great deal of work to complete and mot

some of you may remember this car as it was featured in total vauxhall as a c20let ,then i purchased it in need of restoration so thats where it began

this is the recent work carried out

.mechanical.

original c20xe fitted from 89 astra gte with 92000 on the clock at the same time had, cambelt kit, water pump,spark plugs,oil and filter change,power steering fluid change,fuel filter,lower ball joints,goodridge braided brake hoses,new copper brake pipes,n/s outer cv boot,silcone radiator hoses,chrome rocker cover,chrome cambelt cover,full stainless steel scorpion exhaust system with monza back box, power flex exhaust mounts..

.Interior..

bolsters retrimed back to original look lovely

.Bodywork...

both full sills replaced ,both rear quarter lower panels full respray in original bordeux red at quest vauxhall

also has.

40mm lowered suspension,fully polybushed, rare headlight protectors,tarox drilled and grooved front and back discs,electric sunroof

things needed to complete

The clutch release bearing is slightly wineing

The drivers side cv boot needs doing

The pass side wing needs respraying as has been damaged whilst in storage (paint supplied to go with the car)

side skirts need fitting back on

new sticker decals need fitting

rubber door mouldings need fitting

all these parts are included

if you have any question please contact me 07858671871

no silly offers or time wasters please

Cash on collection

basildon is where it is also trailor away kind regards as no tax or test follow link for pics

LINK REMOVED AS PER RULES.

Southie
16-09-12, 07:53 PM
Location, price & pictures.

scoobyeater
16-09-12, 09:02 PM
lol says basildon pics follow link there states 4000

Pistol Pete
16-09-12, 09:31 PM
LINK REMOVED AS PER RULES.

Fail.

I'm guessing it was a direct link to ebay?

Will F
17-09-12, 10:47 PM
4000? Is that with all the work done??

Connor
17-09-12, 11:10 PM
Its up on ebay for 3k?
Also 3k for it with no tax or test?

scoobyeater
18-09-12, 06:29 AM
yup really cant be arsed wiv it paint job was 3 grand from quest with all welding so do the maths