PDA

View Full Version : Trying to out do the neighbours!

joff-turbo-nova
15-09-12, 07:45 PM
Well on our street we have a friendly rivalry about really random things like the biggest blade on the lawn mower , biggest drive ( I won that one recently!) , biggest TV (60" wins at the moment 2 doors down!) , you get my drift !

Well today I am proud to announce we have won the "biggest load capacity" in the washing machine section .....

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y15/joff-turbo-nova/Z18XE030.jpg

The bosch monster takes a whopping 9kg load , its huge. Its a Bosch Logixx 9 which is the biggest home machine they make :eek::eek:- you can see the dimensions based on the tumble dryer above which is a standard size one....

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y15/joff-turbo-nova/Z18XE029.jpg

Not bad for £52 off ebay as it wasn't working , all it needed was a new pump which was £9.99 and my dad to fix it and test all was well !

We can do our weeks washing for 3 people in 2 loads now :eek::eek: lollol

My next door neighbour has already asked if I can wash her duvets!

Joff

brainsnova
15-09-12, 08:08 PM
I'd prefer totally empty garage with just a car lol

turbojolt
15-09-12, 08:12 PM
your garage is class!!!!!! why have you let women folk ruin it with there cleaning machines :tard:

joff-turbo-nova
15-09-12, 08:20 PM
There's all sorts of sh ite in there at the moment ranging from a Meriva interior, Z20LET engine , M32 gearbox , Z18XE engine plus a shed load of spares, plus all the other stuff like engine hoists and engine stands!

I need a bigger garage , but apparently we need a bigger house first according to the powers that be !

Joff

Iain
15-09-12, 08:29 PM
Sweet washing machine man, I'm well jealous.

:)

camels toe
15-09-12, 08:32 PM
Wash her duvets and help her dirty them again.Repeat cycle til wife finds out.Move next door.Get ex wife to clean duvets for `just for old times sake` sex.Til girlfriend finds out.Move back next door with ex wife and behave.

Oh and if your selling that z18xe give me a shout.

turbojolt
15-09-12, 08:32 PM
be a shame to move after having that drive done lol

novadave24
15-09-12, 08:39 PM
ant the nova in the garage has the washing machines taken over lol

Pistol Pete
15-09-12, 08:53 PM
Epic keeping up with the Jones' lol

turbojolt
15-09-12, 09:03 PM
real men wash there cloths by spitting on them and then kicking them around the garden till there dry

joff-turbo-nova
15-09-12, 09:13 PM
There's all sorts of sh ite in there at the moment ranging from a Meriva interior, Z20LET engine , M32 gearbox , Z18XE engine plus a shed load of spares, plus all the other stuff like engine hoists and engine stands!

I need a bigger garage , but apparently we need a bigger house first according to the powers that be !

Joff

And just enough room for the nova ! The Z18XE is going into the wife's meriva - see here :-

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?135259-Project-Keep-the-mrs-happy/page9

Joff

Spudly
15-09-12, 09:24 PM
Joff's garage is awesome, its the home of some rather special creations, so far the C20LET nova 888, the C20XE powered pre-facelift vectra b GSi rep (complete with astra mk2 digi dash) the meriva Z20LET (to-be) and so on...... :d