PDA

View Full Version : 3 day birthday bash.

Nova-Boy
04-08-03, 08:15 PM
Twaz my 18th last friday.

Birthday pressies and money all day friday so theres some spending to be done.

Just ordered a sportex exhaust for one. I was thinking of joining an acident breakdown place. Whos the best about?

Saturday went down town and bought some nice bits and pieces for my car and bike and changed my bank account to a big boys account!! :lol:

Saturday night saw a pretty cool family party at my house. Grannies getting stoned was pretty funny not to mention grandads on the dance mat! :lol:

Sunday evening came and who was to knock on the door but my chauffer for my limo to take me around the town and to my posh restaraunt! Wickid. I remember seeing Linz TDI's birthday pics and thought that was cool. Never expected it myself!!!

Pictures will be comming soon.

Chris LR
04-08-03, 08:23 PM
Can't say my 18th was that good

Got Drunk round my local, woke up next afternoon at 4pm

Mel
04-08-03, 08:53 PM
my 18th was crap..had a joint b/day party with big bro..he was 21 and i was 18 this year..that was a crap party..but clubbing was alright after..

Glad to see you had a great time..get some pics up :wink:

oh and happy birthday :D

Mark
04-08-03, 08:57 PM
Sounds cool.
Oh and a late HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

Nova-Boy
04-08-03, 09:04 PM
Cheers Boys.

I checked on friday to see if anyone had put up a happy birthday post be no such luck!! Must only be the popular members who get such a privalege. I didn't ask anyone, just told a few in conversation it was 1st of August! :cry:

Dave
05-08-03, 11:35 PM
mark tell more/the right people if you want something said!