PDA

View Full Version : Couple of Nova's I spotted around Falmouth this week

Mike
01-09-12, 08:48 PM
No pics lol as I was either driving or filling up with fuel....

Spotted a matt black Nova hatch in Falmouth town on Wednesday (I think?) by some big pay & display car park? Big mulit spoke halfords type rims? Driver actually looked like Bubba lol lol

And another one today at Falmouth ASDA petrol station, yellow loon decked on what looked like Astra Champion/Cav Expression?? rims. Young lad & a young bird in it.

And then also one I keep seeing around my way, a gold saloon with a reet young lad in, B*** SNK or X or something like that. Drove right past it again earlier, although its normally parked up across the road from my house with the "chavvy lad with a saxo" a few doors down lol

Nova-nation
02-09-12, 11:54 AM
Aha! Bubba said last night that you was down this way, should have come over and said hello, I was in the petrol station in my beige loon. It's on 14" sr steels

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h423/Charlie-Macklin/164C3DCB-30A3-42E9-B632-69802B66E1E9-1145-000001980E608253.jpg

Oh and that matte black one is a little shi*** from Penzance, mk2? If so I seen that the other day as well. You want to head over to Helston, quite a few Novas over that way

Mike
02-09-12, 11:56 AM
^aye thats the one. I was actually next to you in a silver Corsa filling up, turned around & you'd gone already lol

Its the other loon I keep seeing around home thats got the Champ rims on not yours lol my mistake!

Nova-nation
02-09-12, 12:00 PM
^aye thats the one. I was actually next to you in a silver Corsa filling up, turned around & you'd gone already lol

Corsa c?

Mike
02-09-12, 12:02 PM
Corsa c?

Certainly was. Reversed in instead of waiting in the que just to get the pump on the correct side of car lol

Nova-nation
02-09-12, 12:05 PM
Yessss! I rememeber lol Well I'll go dig out my png stickers now so next time people know I'm from here lol

Mike
02-09-12, 12:07 PM
Yessss! I rememeber lol Well I'll go dig out my png stickers now so next time people know I'm from here lol

lol

Whos is the matt black hatch round your way aswell, you know them?

Nova-nation
02-09-12, 12:08 PM
Nah, only seen it last week in penzance, come past me,looked a right heap lol

Bubba
08-09-12, 09:47 AM
i dont think my nova is on the road lol

oddly enough i think i know of about 12-15 novas around here all in various states lol us poor cornish folk keep things till they die

Nova-nation
08-09-12, 11:38 AM
i dont think my nova is on the road lol

oddly enough i think i know of about 12-15 novas around here all in various states lol us poor cornish folk keep things till they die

Is that a dig At me after you poked a hole in my wing the other day! lol

mowgli
08-09-12, 05:04 PM
why does this thread remind me of novalad's holiday threads???????? oh, yeah.... Mike, you should be eating pasties, & cream teas, pissing it up & chasing young ladies, and not posting 'i've seen a nova on my holiday' threads........lol