privatepie
04-08-03, 06:16 PM
and u can only use them on turbo cars ive heard

mark_GSi
04-08-03, 06:39 PM
u can use um on ne cars, melt the bumper though :o :lol:

epo
04-08-03, 06:41 PM
there was a post about this abit ago u can fit em 2 normal cars its a bit of a fook about and i think its difficult cos of the lambada sensor
there was a golf van in revs which used butane cans 2 fire flames out
and there was an artical in fast ford bout weldin a spark plug into the exhaust and usin a coil off summat like a mk2 fiesta and wirin power 2 it i cant fully remember there was a company which fitted it for a ton

mikeoxford
05-08-03, 03:00 PM
2 ways of doing it

basically on injection you find one way hard

injection adjusts fuelling accordingly and for one flamer kit to run u need to overfuel in order to set on fire the unburnt fuel

alternitvely, by a gas kit that coimes with a small gas bottle and it ignites in either blue or green dependant upon the gas you use - was chatting to a bloke up birmingham town centre the other nite wen they were racing round town.

lol t5s giving the chase all over the place!!!!!!

Chris LR
05-08-03, 03:08 PM
They are Gay!

Just think, that extra weight and an obstruction in your exhaust system, and all for somethin you can't see....

Why?

customnova
05-08-03, 03:41 PM
get a full system, de cat and then pop your car, shoots flames naturally! not good for car though

novaexplod
06-08-03, 12:09 AM
yeh the eyelids were a substitute til i get a bad boy daz and i sin a cossie with a twin system with 2 flamer kits, looks sick! :twisted: i want one! i get a split off pipe of my exhaust feed it into the car and get my mate too fart?? wud that work? lol
yeh i sin ppl backfire there car but it fucks the engine and the ignition :cry:

Breeny
06-08-03, 12:55 AM
yeh the eyelids were a substitute til i get a bad boy daz and i sin a cossie with a twin system with 2 flamer kits, looks sick!

Cossie owners can get away with it for having a performance car in the first place..

Looks cheap and tacky on a nova. As bad as neon washer jets or do you have them too? :o

If you want proper flames bung a turbo lump in there and get ALS, that'll flame a tad LOL

mikeoxford
06-08-03, 10:47 AM
[quote="Breeny"
If you want proper flames bung a turbo lump in there and get ALS, that'll flame a tad LOL[/quote]

THATS why you bought that turbo breeny!

makes sense now ................. :wink: :lol:

novaexplod
06-08-03, 11:01 AM
no i dont have the neon washer jets ok n i aint exactly gonna fork out shit loads of money for a turbo just to get a flamer kit