PDA

View Full Version : corsasportuk Member on here...

scott.parker
27-08-12, 11:18 PM
So does anyone know this guy??

Rikki-Leigh Johnston

I bought payed for parts of him here

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?189237-vauxhall-cavalier-turbo-callipers-and-new-4-stud-discs&highlight=

Had nothing delivered and no contact to explain where they are... :roll:

Meh Paypal depute open, as they will sort something, glad i payed via goods, not gift.

SimonTW
27-08-12, 11:40 PM
Stick the name and location into Google. Pretty unique name I'd have thought. Brings up a blackbelt in Karate female.

Markd89
28-08-12, 11:01 AM
i hate people who rip people off they should all be strung up by there balls / vaginal areas and there toes burnt off

Benn
28-08-12, 02:25 PM
Why would any one pay via a gift? I never under stand that.

corsasportuk
28-08-12, 02:45 PM
Thanks for the comments guys but had a relative in hospital.as ive mailed scott.they are set to be collected first thing in the morning by night freight for next day delivery.ive explained to scott in a pm.im no con artist just had a lot going on at the moment sorry for any inconveniance caused.

Mazz
28-08-12, 04:56 PM
Thats fair enough, but its doesn't take 2 mins to log in and send a PM - thats what pisses people off, not the waiting...

Will F
29-08-12, 08:58 AM
At the risk of sounding insensitive, the two times I have experienced similar, the 'seller' had blamed a family issue/bereavement/illness, so dont hold your breath!

Of course, if it is true then a quick PM makes all the difference!

scott.parker
31-08-12, 07:17 PM
Yep all sorted genuine person genuine seller etc, sorry for the miss understanding