PDA

View Full Version : Funny Names Ive read and seen..

scott.parker
24-08-12, 10:37 PM
So here it is here is some funny names i read on letter while on delivery, or funny names living next door to each other etc..

So for it's

Mr Harry Gash
Mrs Anne May Steal
Mr A.G. Starr

Then there is next door neighborers last names like so

No 17, Taylor No 19, Swift lol

No 7, Finch, No 8, Sparrow..

So if you know of any add them, as there must be more about.

Novasport
24-08-12, 10:41 PM
We had a customer at a place I used to work, it was a Mr Carrot that lived at Carrot Crunchers Cottage.
Also had a guy that lived at Bell End Farm!

Novasport
24-08-12, 10:45 PM
When I was at BMW we had a tannoy system and the salesman used to ask the reception girls to put a call out for a customer.
'Mr C Lion, please come to reception....'
Mr G Raffe...
Mike Hunt...
Ben Dover...
Loads more hilarious ones I forget now, you get the picture lol

scott.parker
24-08-12, 10:47 PM
I used to work with a guy call Clint Fiddler! poor guy lol

Novasport
24-08-12, 10:50 PM
Paddy O'Dorrs ;)

MK999
24-08-12, 11:31 PM
I used to work with Mike Hunt

We got banned from tannoying him :(

He also can't put his shortened name on facebook, it's blocked lol

Jack
24-08-12, 11:34 PM
I spent most of my time in the SCC education dept :wall:'ing at the names some hippy parents gave their kids. I wish I'd made a list of the most absurd ones; probably sounded quite good when mum 'n dad were stoned and junior was 3 months old, but when the poor kid hits secondary school they're gonne get killed.

I do remember one set of triplets in preschool being called Philip, Philippa and Philippi. Imaginitive.

novalew
24-08-12, 11:54 PM
mrs i fcukar-bell

couldnt catch my breath when she rang me

Asa-James
25-08-12, 12:33 AM
Mrs goodhead and Mr Brownsword are two of the best I've seen, and I'm sure theres an Olympic swimmer called misty hymen

davidfox280585
25-08-12, 03:19 AM
blue pegs name is richard mee and we all know what is short for richard so when reread with said shorthand first name= ,
sent a parcel the other day for michael lowry lol

SimonTW
25-08-12, 07:24 AM
Ones I've seen at work were Ram Amandeep, Richard Richards and a guy called Remzi Remzi. I had to ring him and when I asked to speak to Remzi the women on the phone asked which one as her husband and son were both called Remzi Remzi.

Royston
25-08-12, 08:11 AM
There use to be two sisters at my school

Rosaline Donn and Pauline Donn

...................................R. Donn and P. Donn:roll:

My friend worked with an Alfred Hart......................Alf Hart;)

Mike
25-08-12, 08:18 AM
sent a parcel the other day for michael lowry lol

Hahaha awesome!

One of my friends is called John Connor. And thats about it really.

Novasport
25-08-12, 09:20 AM
No, its 'Mike Looooowwwry' lol

pie
25-08-12, 09:59 AM
lol

mowgli
25-08-12, 10:03 AM
my sister was a solicitors clerk back in the 80's.. she had to deal with another solicitor called rupert bear. seriously....

when i was at the tractor dealers, there i had to deal with farmers called the titterton brothers.

when i was in truck spares, there was a bloke called lew tyler... i so wanted to get a quote.....lol

in construction, i've had to work for mr & mrs smelt..... for the users of cockney slang, his first name is gary........

not had any funny enough ones in transport yet......

but i saw this on thursday & it nearly caused a crash....
its in skelmanthorpe yorks

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwvT3sFU7eWx-mUKx7v8rPWgeZ0DEAFxuV_Ec86BStulmYmXDb

i guess they do lots of trips to the continent lol

DAFTJOHN
25-08-12, 07:34 PM
Shop in Singapore called w a n k o

scott.parker
25-08-12, 07:56 PM
Had another good one today, MR I.T Ho.... so is he the it ho lol

SGA33
25-08-12, 08:17 PM
One of our customers at work is wayne kerr electronics lol

novalew
25-08-12, 09:56 PM
i have a mate called michael knight

Novasport
25-08-12, 10:18 PM
Does he have a perm and a talking car?

Pete
25-08-12, 11:39 PM
Gary Neville's (ex Manchester United player & SkySports pundit) dad is called "Neville Neville" lol lol lol lol lol

Edit: there's an elderly couple that come into work, Phil & Hazel. Last name is Nutt.

Mr. P. Nutt & Mrs. Hazel. Nutt.

Jim Mcrae
26-08-12, 04:34 AM
There is a Chris Peacock around here lol

turbojolt
26-08-12, 11:54 AM
i often get mr & mrs khunti come up on my computer lol

TeddyThom
26-08-12, 12:52 PM
Read in the paper a while back that some parents named their kid Drew. They wanted to change it afterwards but wasn't allowed to due to it being on the birth certificate already...

And their surname just so happened to be peacock... Talk about blonde moment...

novaload88
26-08-12, 01:44 PM
my sons names ford harrison. no i dint name him after harrison ford!! dread to think what he will get called as he grows up lol lol

Mark Sparks
26-08-12, 02:29 PM
My name used to be Mark Sparks and my mate is called David Spencer one night in Hereford after swimming we was stood in front of M&S, Our eyes were red because of the chlorine. A copper come up to us and asked our names after telling him our names he said are you trying to be funny "NO" he then asked for ID which we didn't have so he took us to the police station were we waited for our parents to collect us looking back that was pretty funny.

mowgli
26-08-12, 02:34 PM
i love checking out the new baby section in the legendary hinckley times...

the other week, some poor kid was christened 'allessio'

but there was a wedding announcement a couple of years back, where this lad who was called something like gary pratt, was marrying a girl who's surname was belcher. there was a small note at the bottom of the announcement stating that he was taking on her surname after the ceremony....

there was a lad at our school called adam groocock...

Hayley
28-08-12, 08:48 PM
One of my friends friend called her child Mungo. :wtf::roll:lol Apparently it means something nice in Scottish...but as far as im concerned, it means window licker

Asa-James
31-08-12, 01:08 PM
Mr Menlove.

I've just booked his car in for next week.

mowgli
31-08-12, 02:35 PM
my youngest went back to school yesterday, she is sat next to her new friend Katy Rogers..... oh boy is she going to have a tough time at big school, or a hell of a reputation..