PDA

View Full Version : crazy high speed getaway driver jailed..... any more info mike?? he's from your area

mowgli
23-08-12, 08:53 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19347144

apparently, they nicked an rs5, then stuck a lambo engine in it (aren't they audi engines anyway in lambos??)

then went robbing places.......

180mph car chase is pretty impressive though.

Stuart
23-08-12, 09:02 PM
It was a Lamborghini engine in there from the factory.

John
23-08-12, 09:04 PM
180mph my **** lol

mowgli
23-08-12, 09:07 PM
thats pretty much what i guessed, but some starstruck brummie radio news reader got on proper radio for the report on 5live & was trying to sound impressive...

so basically, all they did was disable the 155mph speed limiter then.....

i'm also guessing they would also have made more money by sticking the car in a container & shipping it abroad...

a bit like the time some scrotes stole our brand new £42k jcb 3cx, and ripped the door off a hire shop to nick £5k of gear...

mowgli
23-08-12, 09:08 PM
180mph my **** lol

well, i was curious about the speed.... as a civilian helicopter can't go that fast, and apart from an unmarked superbike, which the w.mids rozzers have, nothing could get close to 180mph to get a proper video'ed speed reading.

i'm guessing that his 1.2 nova with the max power stickers was in the garage, so he had to slum it with the audi

Mike
23-08-12, 09:09 PM
I know him lol

And thats all I having to say on the matter.

John
23-08-12, 09:10 PM
If they were clever enough to disable it Mike lol Yeah they'd have made more money stripping it for parts or shipping it!

John
I know him lol

Pmsl! lol

mowgli
I know him lol

why am i not surprised? lol lol lol lol

Mike
23-08-12, 09:11 PM
why am i not surprised? lol lol lol lol

No serioulsy, Im not taking the piss. I went to school with his brother aswell.

FYI, west midlands police use a Eurocopter, 186mph flat out.

And I know him aswell:

http://www.expressandstar.com/news/2010/10/27/concerns-raised-by-wolverhampton-raid-case-judge/

On topic, more info here:

http://www.expressandstar.com/news/crime/2012/08/15/jail-term-looms-for-raids-getaway-driver/

mowgli
23-08-12, 09:19 PM
fook me mike, how do you know these people?? its like an episode of eastenders lol lol

all i can claim is that my brother & his lad knew who had vandalised my nephews car, went round there with 2 hammers to smash his lights in cos the old bill wouldn't walk all of 30 yards to catch the tow rag doing it.... & after a small row with no vandalism the kid got a slap, and my brother & nephew got 80hrs each in a charity shop...

remember all those bad things i posted about how rough bedworth is....... i think you'd be fine living there lol

Mike
23-08-12, 09:22 PM
That other chap was in the paper again a few days ago. Raided a house & got away with a around 50 replica firearms. From shotguns to AK's. Most of them were gas powered air guns too.

mowgli
23-08-12, 09:23 PM
has he been charged with it this time?

Mike
23-08-12, 09:26 PM
has he been charged with it this time?

Oh yes.

And 3 nights ago there was some one else in the paper I know who's got a 12 months sentence for attempted theft.

http://www.west-midlands.police.uk/np/wolverhampton/news/newsitem.asp?id=9803

mowgli
23-08-12, 09:28 PM
mike, not to be funny, but the link is that you know these people & they are all getting porridge... are you a supergrass??

Mike
23-08-12, 09:31 PM
mike, not to be funny, but the link is that you know these people & they are all getting porridge... are you a supergrass??

lolage

Mike Senior has daily paper delivered so I normally have a flick through whilst Im eating my dinner on an evening. Atleast once a week I recognise a name from my childhood or mate of a mate etc.

mowgli
23-08-12, 09:31 PM
well, at least the extra cash will come in handy i suppose

turbojolt
23-08-12, 09:35 PM
charity shop is a better deal the all the digging they made me do lol

Mike
23-08-12, 09:35 PM
well, at least the extra cash will come in handy i suppose

lol lol lol

Keep telling you lot that Wolverhampton is a proper ghetto but everyone though I was being sarcastic lol its just a normal day in the hood IMO.

mowgli
23-08-12, 09:39 PM
mike, its hard to tell cos a normal yam yam accent sounds like someone from somewhere else being sarcastic in the first place...

lol lol

Mike
23-08-12, 09:41 PM
mike, its hard to tell cos a normal yam yam accent sounds like someone from somewhere else being sarcastic in the first place...

lol lol

Flol

I do get called "yamma" at work mind lol even though I work with mostly Leicestershizarian local yocal inbreads lol

mowgli
23-08-12, 09:47 PM
well this list might help.

1. bed'th = treacle towners
2. nuneaton = codders
3. tamworth = pigs
4. hinckley = tin hatters (no-one really knows why)
5. coventry = tommy opposites, cos no matter what you think, they will always think the exact opposite

Mike
23-08-12, 09:51 PM
well this list might help.

1. bed'th = treacle towners
2. nuneaton = codders
3. tamworth = pigs
4. hinckley = tin hatters (no-one really knows why)
5. coventry = tommy opposites, cos no matter what you think, they will always think the exact opposite

They all come under the same name if you ask me, local yokels lol

Anyway, back on topic, before the paper army get on the case, I only know him as hes the older brother of a lad I went to school with. Who incidently, Ive not spoke to nor seen since leaving school in 2002.

mowgli
23-08-12, 10:00 PM
its a bit late to come up with an alibi...........lol

steviegsi
23-08-12, 11:23 PM
Bit of a silly car for robberies and the like? Right lads the police are coming get in the car! Cue 1 of them standing like a pleb holding the passenger seat forward for the other 2 mongs to pile in the back! lol

BRoadGhost
24-08-12, 12:51 PM
...See the heat pouring from the wheels and exhaust on the roflcopter cam. Brilliant.

mowgli
24-08-12, 02:55 PM
read the article.. they were all in a seperate van... i'm guessing they were trying to do a smokey & the bandit type thing, using the audi to draw attention away from the real getaway... they failed