PDA

View Full Version : MK2 Breeze blue nova sr

corsasportuk
19-08-12, 09:34 AM
Hi all have for sale my project just needs finished off.lets get started its a late registered 1992 1.4 sr in breeze blue.it has original 3 spoke alloys.fullscorpion stainless.lowered,4 branch manifold.no to the not so good bits when i got it it had a blown 1.6 8v in so i removed this and installed a c14se and f13 gearbox plumbed everything else in.it turns over and gets fuel but i cant get it to spark as always at work have no time at all.its been fully repainted at some point.not a good job but butter than rust lol?the car overall is extremely clean,fully undersealed.new condition doors.has no vinyl onanymore was all pinted but i understand sr's rarity.new parts to go with sale.new handbrake cables,rear brake shoes,rear brake cylinders.just fitted new brake pads,wiper blades.basically little bit of tweeking and it will be ready to go.mot just ran out on july 30th and have just sornd it.no underbody rot issues at all,very clean.log book will need applied for.thanks for looking £700 ono i know what these are worth.and pics pm me number and will send by mms unable to upload on here.car located in penrith.cumbria