PDA

View Full Version : some fuk'd up people on FB aye

pie
15-08-12, 03:12 PM
really :wtf:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cancer-is-funny-cause-people-die/174140266010061

Tanya.
15-08-12, 03:15 PM
There some right twunts :( the "dead baby jokes" one is sick too :(

Spudly
15-08-12, 03:19 PM
And no matter how many times you report these pages, bugger all is done about it!

Pisses me off that people can get arrested, and in some instances recently, prison time for posting abusive comments towards so called celebrities and such, yet they wont do anything about scumbags like that, truly disgusting, and imo, more disgusting than the ones who create pages such as that!

turbojolt
15-08-12, 03:24 PM
its shock comedy, people should just get over it at the end of the day your only coming across **** like it because your looking for something to be pissed off about, just ignore the morons tapping away at there computers if its that offensive

nova_saloon
15-08-12, 03:26 PM
wow. thats a bit grim now isnt it!

Tanya.
15-08-12, 03:43 PM
its shock comedy, people should just get over it at the end of the day your only coming across **** like it because your looking for something to be pissed off about, just ignore the morons tapping away at there computers if its that offensive

Most of these groups you don't have to go looking for, it's all over Facebook and the news etc. People have every right to be offended or pissed off by it. I'm pretty damn sure that I'd be upset if I'd just lost a baby or someone from cancer and then saw posts from these pages.

Spudly
15-08-12, 03:45 PM
Exactly, ive seen things pop up on my news feed, simply because fb seems to show what everyone else is doing, so if one of my friends gets annoyed by it and writes an abusive comment on there, or whatever, it shows on my feed, i dont want to see sick fcukers like that!

amggsi
15-08-12, 03:46 PM
My mum died of cancer, and pages like these don't bother me in the slightest. All they are looking for is a negative reaction from somebody, that in turn will get more recognition, and therefore just what the sad individual at the other end of the keyboard wanted. Far better off pretending they aren't there, then there will be less of them.........

Tanya.
15-08-12, 03:50 PM
Unfortunately they're not going to ever go away, you're always going to get the trolls. Doesn't make it any less sick or wrong IMO though.

Andy
15-08-12, 03:53 PM
And threads like this is exactly why they do them.
Reaction=win for them.

Not read it,frankly got better things to do but watched a docu before about the "l0l you died" song being trolled about.
Sad cunnts really,they post bollox like that while most people are out getting their knobs wet.

turbojolt
15-08-12, 03:56 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Andy again.

novaload88
16-08-12, 11:36 PM
there really are some toss pots out there art they no need cart beleev theres like 7000 likes

SimonTW
17-08-12, 07:02 AM
I like the sickest ****ed up humour there is (jimmy carr, frankie boyle, seth mcfarlane etc). No joke offends me but as a fan of comedy I can say thst that guy isn't in the slightest bit funny. He just comes across as a poorly educated moron.

Normally if things like this are showing on facebook it's because people you know are liking, reposting or commenting on it. Just select not to have thwt persons comments show in the news feed.

Plug
17-08-12, 07:12 AM
Facebook is the Bain of my life lol

Pof is where it's at :)

mk1nova_rich
17-08-12, 07:42 AM
I'm with Andy on this lol

If it bothers you so much, stop being a sad **** and step away from the computer. People like that will always exist, if you react they will keep doing it.

Cyber bullying and 'trolls' are so easy to stop by ignoring them or coming off face**** etc

Jon_nova1
17-08-12, 08:16 AM
i saw this on my feed because someone on my friends list replied to someone that posted that they we're going to petition, had a quick nosy, not the most entertaining thing in the world obviously made by someone that has issues with social interaction.

Hobbit
17-08-12, 08:37 AM
As said getting upset about it is just what they want. If stuff like this bothers you, turn off your internet. Cause its never going away.

(seriously not trying to offend anyone with this next comment but.. )

I don't see why Facebook feels the need to show me Tanya and Michelle having a who can stick their belly out the furthest completion every few days, when a, I'm not friends with either and b, I clearly have a bigger belly. lol But just cause its not my cup of tea doesn't mean you shouldn't be allowed to post it...

The beauty of the internet is everyone is free to stick up what ever crap they like. You can't then get upset if some of the crap offends you. Or you might as well close the internet down.

Iain
17-08-12, 10:07 AM
The only thing stupider than the people creating those pages are the people continuously exposing themselves to it then complaining about it. As already said, if you don't like what you see on Facebook, delete your account and do something else, nobody's forcing you to look at it.

steviegsi
17-08-12, 10:15 AM
Facebook is ghey. :)

ocdstigy
17-08-12, 11:54 AM
My mum has cancer,far as im concerned nobody else in this world is worth bothering about but her,i'll enjoy every moment i can with her,

re: facebook page,couldnt really give a ****,they are sad individuals that need to get a kick out of something

Jack
17-08-12, 06:29 PM
And threads like this is exactly why they do them.
Reaction=win for them.
This

My mum died of cancer, and pages like these don't bother me in the slightest. All they are looking for is a negative reaction from somebody, that in turn will get more recognition, and therefore just what the sad individual at the other end of the keyboard wanted. Far better off pretending they aren't there, then there will be less of them.........
And this too

I'll be honest, my very first thought was "it didn't kill me, does that mean I'm not funny? :("

Bubba
22-08-12, 11:20 PM
no youre not funny.

i dont see why people are getting all worked up, there are much worse pages 1 click away.