PDA

View Full Version : Why are p1ssed people such fannies!

ade
03-08-03, 12:13 AM
ROFLMAO!

Me being paranoid about me car heard a noise and looked out the window.

Across the main street theres a 24hour store and theres a bunch of blokes with birds all p1ssed shouting and cancing to some hard house coming from a VW Golf GTi.

LOL - the blokes are just standing there but the lasses are throwing themselves about like there on some HUGE dance floor!

:lol:

Wouldnt be so bad but there so cut up theyre all out of step and falling about the place!

:lol: :lol:

krobinson
03-08-03, 02:14 AM
when will people learn that hard house is shit, its pure cheese, badly produced and directed towards under 12's!

Sasha all the way :twisted:

Keith

Fester
03-08-03, 02:54 AM
fuck off jeoth lol its fuckin massive lol just got out bfrom a huge night wasjims tstage night man we were out in force fuckin in lanvcaster shouting at people left right and center we were up for fights but no one took the bait we were fuckin shout OI YOU FUCKING SLAGD FICIKING anywalol as said to ant, texted kev a fwew times, he was out also btin wales lol basically got hammered ended up in brookes now brrokes internatione distheyteque and bass drome hasvnt been in for like 18 months it SHIT but the woman gave m the wrong drink so i made her give me the right drink and kept the wrong drink also so i had 2 drinks basically going fucking massive on lads noight out lmao catcjh me on msn if my ma doesnt jill me lol my mates back in my old room and wont stop shotuong 'derek' off a clarkspn vfideo we watcjhed

see ya fester piussed as alwats lmai

krobinson
03-08-03, 02:57 AM
lmao, u sound as pissed as me, only i've had an hour to settle down and drink 2 pints of water.. here's hopeing i feel sweet in the morning!

Keith

Fester
03-08-03, 02:59 AM
hahah fucking right man fucking mrught massive night!!! yes1 going hugre lmao

?Marty?
03-08-03, 03:33 AM
come again?

Stuart
03-08-03, 09:53 AM
Hard house is ok, just its gone downhill in recent years.

Fester, that was hard work reading that psot lol

Anton
03-08-03, 10:57 AM
fester you crazy kid! :D

ade
03-08-03, 11:13 PM
lol! fester you druken lush!

:lol:

Mel
04-08-03, 12:51 AM
lol

Fester
04-08-03, 01:15 AM
was quite pissed last night...

ade
04-08-03, 10:58 AM
you need to translate you posts m8 - no one can read p1ssed - unless youre p1ssed to start with then like being p1ssed - it all makes perfect sense...until you pass out.

Sounds like you had a good night m8 anyway!

Welcome to the hard relaity that is Monday...

:x

wisewood
04-08-03, 11:55 AM
LMFAO @ FESTER

me n kev have had conversations like that on msn, the phone / text a few times. most confusing at times as he reckons i talk like a slowed down farmer anyway :lol: (yorkshire accent) and he sounds much more english than even i do... strange for a welshie really.

Fester
04-08-03, 01:27 PM
got away with it boys woke up feeling right as rain!!! went to the pub again too on sunday!

wisewood
04-08-03, 01:41 PM
bloody students and their indestructable livers!!!

ade
04-08-03, 07:30 PM
and bottomless overdrafts!

Pint please - add it to the slate - like I'm EVER gonna repy it!

lol - I actually finished repaying my student loan at the start of the year - 10 years after I graduated!

Only had 2 loans - when they 1st came out - totalled ?900!

:o :lol: Thats not even the interest on some of the beasts you can get nowadays!

:x

Being a Student - fun but NEVER AGIAN!

Ade
:roll: