PDA

View Full Version : PICS WANTED

Tilly
02-08-03, 01:17 PM
does anyone have any pictures of how they fitted their NOVADOSE Kit?

were trying to work out how the rear bumper fits on would be a great help if u do have.
Thank You

ade
02-08-03, 04:28 PM
what have you got in the kit?

Aint got pics but might be able to offer some priocticle advice?

you got a pic of it? inside too...

Fergie_sfc
02-08-03, 06:32 PM
Yes Tilly

i'm fitting my novadose skirts tomorrow, got some bumper fill stuff to stick them on with (mates used it before and its proper solid) with a couple of screws at either end.

that how you fitted yours or did you do yours another way and if so, what way?

fergie.

Nova_Girl_SR
02-08-03, 11:48 PM
wen i used to have the novadose rear i had to make custom mounts. On the inside of the bumper i used threaded metal,fibrgassed 2 lengths in and then bolted i through the boot like the old bumper......i had to do the same with the abyss one i have now

my novadose front has had custom mounts accsessible through the engine bay made and the sides,were glued,screwed and then smoothed into bodywrk, i'll have pics for you on tuesay i thats nehelp? :D

Jim
03-08-03, 08:50 AM
I bought a Novadose Rear Bumper and it had all the fixings already attached to it. 2 bolts to go into the back of the car and 1 bolt each side to go through the holes in the side just behind the wheels. It's even got the number plate light hole and a hole for the towing eye. I was quite impressed that a bodykit had been designed with these bits in mind.

Jim

Tilly
03-08-03, 12:18 PM
yeah rear is already but im baffled with the front lol :roll:

Nova_Girl_SR
03-08-03, 12:47 PM
On the front there is 2 "holes" which the number plate sits over.

line all ur bumper up and then drill through these and then through the carriage bar....thats just another thought. :D

Tilly
03-08-03, 03:46 PM
thanks

Ste_Nova
03-08-03, 06:18 PM
just we just drilled through the holes behind the number plate... then 2 bolts and some big washers

novax
03-08-03, 06:22 PM
Drilling through the "holes" into the carriage bar is most likely the way it's supposed to happen looking at it. still I thing I'll be making a phone call to the manufacturers in the week.

Anyone got their number?

Slatter
03-08-03, 09:15 PM
when i put mine on all those nearly 3 years ago lol ......

2 bolts through where spotlights would go

then self tappers on side to go into lip on wings..

and u might have to file bits of it out to get it to fit by lights properly .. or at least i hasd to :?

Just come over and see me :wink: and ill show ya how to do it :twisted:

LOL :lol:

locky
03-08-03, 09:55 PM
Just come over and see me :wink: and ill show ya how to do it :twisted:

Wot bout fitting the bumpers? :lol:

?Marty?
04-08-03, 03:25 AM
That's for after dessert.

Tilly
04-08-03, 11:42 AM
[quote="Slatter"