PDA

View Full Version : Roof Guttering Trim

Jayz Nova
07-08-12, 10:46 PM
Selling the grey trim that sticks to the outside of the roof guttering in very good condition, have no idea what they sell for, so for rules sake lets say £25 for the pair.
Will put pics up tomorrow

peter gsi
07-08-12, 11:11 PM
25 posted are take message me and pic

Pete
08-08-12, 09:10 AM
I will take these if you still have on Friday

Jayz Nova
08-08-12, 08:31 PM
£25 Delivered
http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o540/JAYZEXHAUST/IMG_0022.jpg
http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o540/JAYZEXHAUST/IMG_0023.jpg

vx kev
04-09-12, 06:41 PM
3 weeks and still no sign of these, poor communication...

Jayz Nova
04-09-12, 06:43 PM
3 weeks and still no sign of these, poor communication...

I told you they have been sent, pm me your address and I'll contact royal mail

vx kev
04-09-12, 06:56 PM
Quite simply Ive paid for something and not received it within a reasonable amount of time. As said before if you werent able to get them posted then refund me or you shouldnt have had them up for sale in the 1st place.
Keeping your buyers informed is a good yet simple thing to do if you plan to do much selling on here, its not asking much really.
Ive messaged you a couple times now and got very little info back to put my trust in you and with you relatively new to the site the balls in your court to sort it out!
Ive PM'd you my address as requested.

Jayz Nova
04-09-12, 08:59 PM
Quite simply Ive paid for something and not received it within a reasonable amount of time. As said before if you werent able to get them posted then refund me or you shouldnt have had them up for sale in the 1st place.
Keeping your buyers informed is a good yet simple thing to do if you plan to do much selling on here, its not asking much really.
Ive messaged you a couple times now and got very little info back to put my trust in you and with you relatively new to the site the balls in your court to sort it out!
Ive PM'd you my address as requested.

I've just moved house and don't have the Internet at the moment, I only have it on my phone which is slow and not the best, like I said I will chase royal mail up tomorrow

vx kev
04-09-12, 09:14 PM
Ok, thank you.