oil squirters
pace dry sump kit
blanking kit
arp bolts through out

3200 would split in 2 if both were wanted

paul080803
07-08-12, 07:52 PM
Missing location and power figures!

Also part of the ad must be missing, surely you get a car with it at that price :wtf:

ant.lane
07-08-12, 08:19 PM
Missing location and power figures!

Also part of the ad must be missing, surely you get a car with it at that price :wtf:
thats less then half ive spent on it and to break it i would get near i imagine.location essex power aint been tested yet but my intension was to get 230bhp at the wheels in a corsa b which it could have more or less thats what u get when building xe s never no what ull get. i let someone else build it and told them to build round that figure that was before the dry sump was fitted

Will F
08-08-12, 09:22 AM
Not a bad price at all - do you have all the receipts for the parts?
What compression has it been built to?

Cheers

ant.lane
08-08-12, 05:38 PM
thanks i thought it aint a bad price as if i came across this when i first decided to go down N/A route i would of had this and saved a fortune.have no receipts and compession hasent been tested as far as i no as picked it up months ago and its been sitting in my garage and not been cranked over. it has been build by steveboy slim at beginning of year so every thing was off him apart from crank and rods which ive had 4 a few years now could possibly find out if he done any comp tests and the ratio etc

Paul
08-08-12, 06:07 PM
Im sure Steve will know what compression ratio it is, or have a good idea.

What you putting in the Corsa then?

ant.lane
08-08-12, 06:12 PM
nothing cant b asked no more i THINK lol, want a every day car maybe vxr in white or something

8valve-craig
08-08-12, 06:13 PM
If it does happen to get broken up i would be willing to offer a good price for the cams and lifters.

As long as they are the BP300M

ant.lane
08-08-12, 06:19 PM
i wouldent sell it like that i would split the head from block sell it as a whole head not bits and bobs mate and they are bp 300 printed on them and there massive, head had to be modified for them to turn in, if no what i mean

8valve-craig
08-08-12, 09:46 PM
You will loose out big time doing it that way.

I already have bp300h's, just looking for some bp300m's

ant.lane
09-08-12, 06:46 AM
i wont cause it wont be sold for less then my valuation. any way it not getting split only if it didnt sell after around 6 months or so which in that time i might of decided to keep,i aint desperate to accept crap money

8valve-craig
09-08-12, 08:04 AM
It is a good price, considering what JRE charge for their packages.

Wish you the best of luck with the sale.

yayoboy
09-08-12, 08:39 AM
As above, I know how much it costs 2 build a high spec/power 20xe, alot! But it might be better for you to break it a. to get more money and b. people would be more tempted to buy the bits as not alot of people have 6k spare. Just stick it in your corsa ;)

ant.lane
09-08-12, 06:04 PM
i no what ur saying and i no not many people have 6k spare but i will hold out for awhile before i split if i aint had a change of heart by then, would love to put it in the corsa but theres a fair few k to go on shell etc still.i want it but a normal car is more important to me now days as to a car which i would drive twice a month or so in the summer months

ant.lane
24-08-12, 05:03 PM
still selling the engine 3200